Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you confuse a UTI with Covid? Y’know since she did 10 Covid tests.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over that they turned a perfectly ok house into the monstrosity that it is now. Who in the right mind would do that? They’re both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 14
Because Matt has to work 6 days a week to pay for that fat layabout who thinks working for insta is a job... unfortunately gifted eyelashes and personalised pyjamas don't pay the bills 😵💫
He’s probably not allowed on his own cause won’t take insta good enough pics and not trusted to go alone as might meet another woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way she’s Got a bed like this 🤣🙈 is she really taken the piss? Some
Lovely beds in dunelm ikea next and she’s bought a bed that would be in a prison cell 🤣🤣🙃

My lads have the ikea malms boss beds with ikea mattress too and have been sound
I went ikea today and their cheapest single bed is like 79 and looks miles better than what truffs got olive! Feel proper sorry for her that her own mum won’t put her hand in her pocket for a decent bed 😩

ikea even have finance you can get! She’s a proper nastycow!

Reactions: 18
Rewatch the bespoke mattress video troll, there’s patches on the lower section of the door where they’ve tried to fill them in. Badly may I add.
Probably from O kicking the door in to cosleep but slept amazingly since birth, I hate being that mum though.
I must be blind as a bat, watched 100 times can’t see it🙈

I’ve become truff and I’m telling lies. It was on her stories last night, not the reel. I think someone screenshotted it further back in the thread!
ETA: found it-
View attachment 1762748

And you can’t leave it for a week 🙃
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I went ikea today and their cheapest single bed is like 79 and looks miles better than what truffs got olive! Feel proper sorry for her that her own mum won’t put her hand in her pocket for a decent bed 😩

ikea even have finance you can get! She’s a proper nastycow!
Aww troll, I was there this morning too with my bespoke

Reactions: 4
I’ve become truff and I’m telling lies. It was on her stories last night, not the reel. I think someone screenshotted it further back in the thread!
ETA: found it-
View attachment 1762748

And you can’t leave it for a week 🙃
I know, I’m prone to them (since I was a kid for no reason at all) and if it goes over 3 days I get paranoid. She’s so full of tit

Was just browsing TikTok and stopped to watch Amanda Britt, and this happened.

View attachment 1762780

View attachment 1762781
Omg the bleeping ringer!!!

Reactions: 4
Did she actually get the mattress gifted though?
The Emma UK insta page doesn't follow Truff but they follow all the influencers they've gifted? Anyone messaged them to find out?
Pulling out my tweezers here to inspect 🧐 I'm thinking she might be lying out her arse again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she hasn't added a discount code like all the others have when they've been gifted one, such as Sam Faiers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.