Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olives got all these aunties cousins etc that LOVE her why don’t any of them ever take her out? Why can’t Matt take her to the elf thing? Odd
Exactly this, delo is just as bad. If I was sick and there was something booked for the kids I would say "husband, you'll have to take them" and he'll be like "obviously, see you later". Or maybe "soz I've got to work, but my mum will pick them up".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also think if they’re having murder, if he’s doing hmos he probably will be cashing in, so will definitely not want her spending his hard earned cash

Reactions: 16
I also think there could be a big meltdown coming - maybe not til after Christmas, might depend on what freebies she’s bummed for Olive’s presents,
Defo, the repeat mention of the scooter means she’s hoping one will be gifted.

I’m sure she also mentioned re-doing their bedroom/getting a new bed or mattress recently. She’s obviously angling for that now, by saying how Matt loved Olive’s mattress. If you need a new mattress, and you’re a jet setting influencer with your own asfetiks business, you go and buy one.

She’s a beggar; one step above the junkie who used to hang round Yates’ in Charing Cross saying she was 20p short of her bus fare (every day.)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry late to the party but That bleeping blanket Olive has on her bed looks like a dish rag. I’ve seen homeless people with thicker bedding than hers. Poor girl

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A physic told her 🥴
What's she going to a medium for anyway? Does she think shes Patrizia Reggiani in house of Gucci getting a medium to spy on Matt whenever he's out the house or something? Told her she would be ill, it's bleeping winter, we've had flu suppressed because of covid, so flu alongside all other winter illnesses are rife, people get ill this time of yearalot more anyway every winter is the same. But you go pay a medium to tell you your gonna get ill in the winter 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been ill all week with a chest infection,on antibiotics etc but I didn’t need a psychic to tell me I would be ill.
She probably went to see her to see if she was getting an engagement ring off Santa!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’re so bad, they dip in the middle and go proper lumpy around the edges. Sent mine back too, got a Sealy and I love it

Imagine giving your kid a tit mattress because it was free
My boys got an Emma cot mattress that he sleeps fine on but looking within the next 6ish months to go to a ‘big boy’ bed. Has anyone got any suggestions for what mattress???

Reactions: 2
Olives got all these aunties cousins etc that LOVE her why don’t any of them ever take her out? Why can’t Matt take her to the elf thing? Odd
Because Matt has to work 6 days a week to pay for that fat layabout who thinks working for insta is a job... unfortunately gifted eyelashes and personalised pyjamas don't pay the bills 😵💫

Reactions: 32
When I was a kid me and my sister was sitting on a bed with a bed frame exactly like olives and my mum got on and whole thing collapsed 🤣🤣
My young son was unwell a few nights ago and he begged me to sleep in bed beside him.
I am CRYING at the thought of her trying to lie on that cardboard box beside the child !!!

She seems to be going into troll overdrive recently - nearly every single story is in response to something brought up on here, and is now ill and making up a hospital stay because she’s feeling hard done by. If she’s got a UTI I do sympathise they are awful but if she was well enough to be on Insta all day posting vlogs she didn’t need to be hospitalised, she was obviously sent to walk-in/urgent care in the hospital BUILDING who will have prescribed her antibiotics and sent her off.

I can feel a meltdown coming on 🧙‍♀️ and I’m NOT a psychic 🥱
You don’t get a day bed in the hospital to just ‘spend all day in the hospital’ lol. The only way she ‘spent all day in hospital’ is by sitting off in the waiting area of A and E for a UTI which is not A and E appropriate at all. So yeah they would have made her spend ALL DAY in the waiting area cause she’s well enough to do so. twit so she is.

I’d say you’re completely correct, she went to the walk-in on site of the hospital and there was probably a 2 hour wait to be seen lol, standard like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
My boys got an Emma cot mattress that he sleeps fine on but looking within the next 6ish months to go to a ‘big boy’ bed. Has anyone got any suggestions for what mattress???
My kids went from their cots to Ikea single beds. They were good value and looked great in their rooms. We had to get their mattresses and bedding from Ikea too as the bed frames are a slightly different size to UK ones, but you can try them out in store 😊

Reactions: 13
I’ve been to psychics before and guess what, it was all at times I wasn’t happy with my life at the time and was hoping to hear about a change coming. I know that’s just me but I would imagine if ur pretty happy with ur life as it was you would just be excited and grateful for what was to come 🤷🏻‍♀️

and also just on the topic of olive being everyone’s favourite, whenever I work with kids you act like they are the most amazing interesting beautiful thing to grace the planet. So newsflash Kate these people who interact with kids like that are doing their job and I guarantee they say the same to every parent they come into contact with 😂

Reactions: 37
She has the worst mum guilt because she isn’t taking big O out for one weekend!
good luck keeping that up in the future,
The kid won’t have a clue how to entertain herself.
Read the room you big Oaf, how to make other mums feel like they aren’t doing enough, because they aren’t out everyday spending a fortune on their kids!
One grabby self entitled bleep her

Reactions: 30
My kids went from their cots to Ikea single beds. They were good value and looked great in their rooms. We had to get their mattresses and bedding from Ikea too as the bed frames are a slightly different size to UK ones, but you can try them out in store 😊
Was just going to ask about what fellow mommas with ikea beds recommend for bedding. I’ve got the wee day bed style bed with the bars on each side so she can’t really fall out of it. Unlike Olives splinter adult bed. But haven’t bought any bedding for it yet, not sure how to start baby Mofs sleep journey.

Reactions: 8
It's quite apparent her and matt aren't getting on. When they went to London he spent the whole time pushing Olive and walking off with her. He takes pics next to her like she is a stranger! She's mentioning him more and more to throw people off the scent. It's what she does.

The no curtains, no lampshade, poorly fitting bedding and gifted mattress is so scruffy. Sorry. It is. Bet she sells that gifted cot to go on a January get away that she'll blag delo got for her Xmas present.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.