Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cot Olaf had looks like it cost a fortune so probably gifted, but now she has had to buy a bed it’s the cheapest shortest looking bed going!
Also Why does Olaf have a bare bulb in her room? Nobody gift her a lampshade?
She is one greedy cow. When ever she worked with a brand she would always have the most expensive pram car seat asked out for meals picks the most pricey stuff.
That bed for Big O is a joke and don’t get me started on the cushion for a pillow. She’s one tit Ma

Reactions: 29
At every opportunity she has to write something about Delo recently. On her latest story saying Matt had to go with her.

I think she's lying out her arse!

We are her morning paper, she loves a good read on here to start her day and posts stories to go against our narrative

Second note on the next story 👇🏽

See her little dig at the top

NO HUN! It's because they are the rules and it's your bleeping job to follow them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Olives got all these aunties cousins etc that LOVE her why don’t any of them ever take her out? Why can’t Matt take her to the elf thing? Odd

Reactions: 33
At every opportunity she has to write something about Delo recently. On her latest story saying Matt had to go with her.

I think she's lying out her arse!

We are her morning paper, she loves a good read on here to start her day and posts stories to go against our narrative

Second note on the next story 👇🏽

See her little dig at the top

NO HUN! It's because they are the rules and it's your bleeping job to follow them!
She’s boring!!!

Olive is Amazing
Matt is so good diy daddy!
insta police
Trolls
I’m a size 10!
mum guilt!

Olives got all these aunties cousins etc that LOVE her why don’t any of them ever take her out? Why can’t Matt take her to the elf thing? Odd
Because Matt would get confused as an elf! Or picked up by a mum 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think it’s bold of us all to believe that Olive is, or has ever slept in her own room, which is why there’s no appropriate bedding for a two year old.

Her whole existence is slap dash, and sloppy, there’s nothing about her that is well planned and thought through.

Also I call bullshit on the hospital trip there would be photos, and declarations of Delo being her rock and all that malarkey. She may have gone the walk in. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 37
When I was a kid me and my sister was sitting on a bed with a bed frame exactly like olives and my mum got on and whole thing collapsed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A psychic told her she was going to be ill!
But yet if Oluff or Delo were ill, the plans would still be going ahead for sure. I'm sure Olive doesn't give a tit at the age of 2, they'll probably be 50 bummed Santa/Elf/Winter wonderland trips between now and 25th Dec!!!

Reactions: 29
I thought the same thing, wonder why the kid has to miss out when there should be plenty of other people to take her instead. Tight!!

Reactions: 22
Also I thought they had the most amazing, bespoke GP who would do anything for them, why did she need to go to the hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems to be going into troll overdrive recently - nearly every single story is in response to something brought up on here, and is now ill and making up a hospital stay because she’s feeling hard done by. If she’s got a UTI I do sympathise they are awful but if she was well enough to be on Insta all day posting vlogs she didn’t need to be hospitalised, she was obviously sent to walk-in/urgent care in the hospital BUILDING who will have prescribed her antibiotics and sent her off.

I can feel a meltdown coming on 🧙‍♀️ and I’m NOT a psychic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It all feels so chaotic. I love Rose Gallagher for example as you know what you’re getting. She loves beauty and makeup. Have followed her from the early mixed gems days. BUT

For KH, what is she trying to showcase? Like does she or her “agent” cast the net and message EVERY bleeping brand going to see what they can have? Oh a trip to hamleys, oh some tit foundation, oh some plastic oh fab shoes. Oh you and Matt can’t have a mattress Kate but Olive can have one. What the duck. And I’m so confused by that child’s bedroom I think the lamp next to the bed, things like that just show her low intelligence.

Like what’s her end game, is there a business plan? What are you aiming for as an influencer? Any tangible assets or is it just grifting your way through life and living on a prayer?

Sorry I am genuinely confused.

P.S. no hate on her size at all, if she owned it. But I’m 14/16 atm and I’m genuinely loads smaller than her in them pics so size 10, no sorry.

Reactions: 28
Going to hospital for a water infection, really?
Basically you wiped the wrong way girl, but we move….

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She seems to be going into troll overdrive recently - nearly every single story is in response to something brought up on here, and is now ill and making up a hospital stay because she’s feeling hard done by. If she’s got a UTI I do sympathise they are awful but if she was well enough to be on Insta all day posting vlogs she didn’t need to be hospitalised, she was obviously sent to walk-in/urgent care in the hospital BUILDING who will have prescribed her antibiotics and sent her off.

I can feel a meltdown coming on 🧙‍♀️ and I’m NOT a psychic 🥱
Totally! Says she couldn’t lift her head up but ok to video etc. Bullshit- always the same with these huns, everything is sooo dramatic & nobody could ever be as sick as them. And as someone else pointed out, why can Olive’s dad not take her to the elf thing? It’s because KHM has to be involved in everything but the crib as my wee granny would say. She has to have the phone out at all these events showing how fab a time Olive is having, how everyone loved her, how it’s just the best etc. She’s never about just living in the moment, enjoying experiences without filming / posting to social media which is pathetic.

I also think there could be a big meltdown coming - maybe not til after Christmas, might depend on what freebies she’s bummed for Olive’s presents, but defo think it’s brewing: combination of her & Matt not getting on in general, being skint, more drinking over Christmas, no 💍 in sight to name a few...it could be a mega one🔮

She’s a brat no wonder Olive is too. Listen Kate, if Delo wanted you- he would have put a ring on it sooner. Dragging it his little legs.
One greedy glutinous vile woman. Nothing is good or will ever be good enough.

Reactions: 20
I think the elf thing is where they come round to your house, which of course they still could and she could go to bed, but then she couldn’t flim it for Insta - no point doing stuff for your child if you can’t brag on Insta is there??!

She doesn’t want olive to go with her dad as it would be to much fun .. no filming just spontaneously having fun

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.