Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha Faiers just posted the exact same mattress ad for her little girl except she’s got a double bed, a proper duvet, two pillows and some lovely little kids cushions. Can even see Barbie toys at the side poor olive probably hasn’t even heard of barbie 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
No one else can take Olive coz it will be a free/gifted event that shes been invited to coz shes so faymoose. They wont be interested in a “normal” person taking her place

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Samantha Faiers just posted the exact same mattress ad for her little girl except she’s got a double bed, a proper duvet, two pillows and some lovely little kids cushions. Can even see Barbie toys at the side poor olive probably hasn’t even heard of barbie 😂
I am SCREAMING !!! Sam is dancing all over the bed, I am just imagining Truff trying to do that on the cardboard box bed hahahahaha.

also, on reflection why in the duck did he build that monstrosity infront of the camera? No thought or attention at all is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am SCREAMING !!! Sam is dancing all over the bed, I am just imagining Truff trying to do that on the cardboard box bed hahahahaha.

also, on reflection why in the duck did he build that monstrosity infront of the camera? No thought or attention at all is there.
Probably didn’t know he was being flimed as she was ‘downstairs doing the washing’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably didn’t know he was being flimed as she was ‘downstairs doing the washing’
Hahaha biggest lie ever. Remember when she left her washing for 4 weeks. You KNOW that house HUMS. Sweaty knickers left festering for 4 weeks. 🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My young son was unwell a few nights ago and he begged me to sleep in bed beside him.
I am CRYING at the thought of her trying to lie on that cardboard box beside the child !!!

You don’t get a day bed in the hospital to just ‘spend all day in the hospital’ lol. The only way she ‘spent all day in hospital’ is by sitting off in the waiting area of A and E for a UTI which is not A and E appropriate at all. So yeah they would have made her spend ALL DAY in the waiting area cause she’s well enough to do so. twit so she is.

I’d say you’re completely correct, she went to the walk-in on site of the hospital and there was probably a 2 hour wait to be seen lol, standard like.
Thank you @Sez99, you saved me from typing almost exactly the same about her hospital/WIC visit. By christ she's a bleeping bleep and a half. Pharmacists can now prescribe for antibiotics for water infections. She's really riled me this morning. That bed. She could've well painted it, bit of va va voom, nice bedding and shoved it on one of her many insta accounts. Too lazy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fellow skin + me trolls. What cleanser and moisturiser do you use instead of the one you can buy from them? The one they do is lovely but abit steep price wise so I am looking to keep my doser and cancel that part of my subscription.

btw whoever influenced me to go for skin + me thank you! It’s literally changed my life. Istruggled so bad with breakouts and have been through the gp so many times on anti bs etc.Nothing ever worked but my god this skin + me has been a game changer! I have just changed my prescription to involve tret for scarring and I can’t wait!

Truff smells like bin juice 🫶
It’s amazing isnt it!!

I use The body shop camomile cleanser first and then cerave moisturising cleanser after - currently using elf holy hydration moisturiser which is good but it’s a bit heavy (use this at night) cerave do a good moisturiser and I’m about to try the body shop vitamin E one which is gel based xx

Reactions: 3
She sounds like she’s on the tannoy in Tesco and Olive looks like she’s pretending to sleep on one of the displays of bedding and cushions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was just going to ask about what fellow mommas with ikea beds recommend for bedding. I’ve got the wee day bed style bed with the bars on each side so she can’t really fall out of it. Unlike Olives splinter adult bed. But haven’t bought any bedding for it yet, not sure how to start baby Mofs sleep journey.
The ikea bedding is actually fab. I got my mini bespoke an Ikea feather duvet like his sister even though I didn't get him an Ikea bed. Look for the 100% cotton duvet covers. They wash really well and get so soft.

I love the feather pillows for myself, too. My bespokes make do with last week's newspapers to rest their perfect, innocent heads on because I can't stretch to pillows for them.

• Haha
It’s amazing isnt it!!

I use The body shop camomile cleanser first and then cerave moisturising cleanser after - currently using elf holy hydration moisturiser which is good but it’s a bit heavy (use this at night) cerave do a good moisturiser and I’m about to try the body shop vitamin E one which is gel based xx
The camomile cleanser is so good! I use that if I’ve been wearing makeup and then follow up with a more soapy type of cleanser for a good double cleanse. Someone just recommended this one to me so might give it a go

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Second note on the next story 👇🏽

See her little dig at the top

NO HUN! It's because they are the rules and it's your bleeping job to follow them!
I seen this and thought the exact same thing....bleeping cheek of her! How anyone takes her seriously as an influencer is beyond me. That's the job, get a freebie, state its a freebie and promote it. Basically she just wants all the free stuff and let her followers think she bought it with her wealthy lifestyle. She hasn't got a pot to piss in.
I had also heard theyre not getting on, apparently the cruise very nearly didn't come off as there was murder beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I seen this and thought the exact same thing....bleeping cheek of her! How anyone takes her seriously as an influencer is beyond me. That's the job, get a freebie, state its a freebie and promote it. Basically she just wants all the free stuff and let her followers think she bought it with her wealthy lifestyle. She hasn't got a pot to piss in.
I had also heard theyre not getting on, apparently the cruise very nearly didn't come off as there was murder beforehand.
Oh girl .... Come spill that tea 🍵 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tell ☕ Us ☕ More

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sly if they’re having murder and not getting on because the child will pick up on all of that. If your relationship is dead just split up, it’s better for kid. But then again I think he’s bankrolling her so won’t let him go

Reactions: 29
What on earth is that bed?! It looks like it’s been made from wood pellets that people give away free

Everything in her life is an ad isn’t it 😩😂 not watched her stories in ages.. but actually using illness to promote a medium reader #ad can’t make it up. Her whole life is one gifted bum event.

Also what’s with the Gary glitter eyebrows

• Haha
I’ve said before olive gives me the ick, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her after seeing her wee bed 😔 an advert for a mattress and her wee room is like a prison cell. Kate you are one tit mum

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.