Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wearing the same jumper she had on and same braid in her hair when she pulled the rolled up mattress out the box as she does in the video explaining her "bed journey" the stupid cow. Bangin on about how shes been sleeping amazing since they got it and big hench O gets excited when going to bed every night!!!!

You're reviewing it within the same bleeping hour you got the mattress you silly lying bint.

Go "gift" your own daughter a lampshade because you being a shady witch isn't it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Emma are awful, as are Simba and Eve. Tried all during lockdown when we moved and couldn’t go out and actually test a mattress in person and all of them went back. We’ve got a Sleepeezee now, bought in lockdown too based on reviews and its better than any of them.
Still can’t get over that child’s bed - surely they’ve got a bit of paint left over somewhere to at least make it match her bedroom?! head DIY spends all his free time building a bastard fire pit ready for cats to tit in all winter and his daughter’s got that for a bed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh and the part where O is sleeping, the duvet has definitely been pulled right up to her neck so you can't see she's wearing day time clothes and not PJs, because it's actually the middle of the bleeping day and not her bedtime.

She is one lying, scruffy, beggy little gobby cow who should be ashamed of herself not buying her own child her first mattress or a beautiful little bed, let alone any actual bedding! What the actual duck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
ye she did this too her last partner Phil right bossy cow" get me this do that: she is the same the same to mezza dont feel sorry for mezza grow some balls mezza telll your dick head false wan a be daughter to do one .

ye mezza while your at it put the broom up where the sun dont shine and give the floor a brush too
Spill the beans ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind the dodgy lip blush (I’m
Still not over it) 🤣
Them fuckin brows need whizzing off!
But look at the hole in the door, there’s actually 2 but I couldn’t screenshot quick enough..
Oh & her tracksuit isn’t ironed!
This is your ‘job’ you bleeping woman!!
That hole looks like it’s from a good hard kick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always sick? It seems every cold goes straight to her chest. Just goes to show abit of fruit or veg probably doesn’t go past her lips. I imagine her diet is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That reel is embarrassing by even Kates standards, Olives room is a tit hole, how much stuff is piled in there. That greedy bum needs to STOP accepting free clothes for that kid.... look at the clothes rail bursting & there is a wardrobe there too.
It's just utter greed. She's just take take take.... funny how the bed frame they've had to cough for is a £60 piece of tit !!

Also Who puts a free standing lamp plugged in over a toddlers bed too ?

Kate & Delo are a pair of bleeping tramps , haven't bought a thing for their kid they're disgusting
I’ve got that lamp in my living room. I feel a bleep🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it's a Scouse pie ?
Do I need to patent/trademark this bad boy? 😱😱

Truff I double dare you to cook a Scouse pie with just a fork, truffle oil, some *gifted* pastry and the leftovers from your fridge. Don't forget something that resembles meat. In your case the more grey/potentially runny bum looking the better...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do I need to patent/trademark this bad boy? 😱😱

Truff I double dare you to cook a Scouse pie with just a fork, truffle oil, some *gifted* pastry and the leftovers from your fridge. Don't forget something that resembles meat. In your case the more grey/potentially runny bum looking the better...
Think you might!

I'm rolling out my puff pastry as we speak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The cot Olaf had looks like it cost a fortune so probably gifted, but now she has had to buy a bed it’s the cheapest shortest looking bed going!
Also Why does Olaf have a bare bulb in her room? Nobody gift her a lampshade?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The cot Olaf had looks like it cost a fortune so probably gifted, but now she has had to buy a bed it’s the cheapest shortest looking bed going!
Also Why does Olaf have a bare bulb in her room? Nobody gift her a lampshade?
The cot was gifted , that's why it's half decent !! They're absolute scruffs !

Fellow skin + me trolls. What cleanser and moisturiser do you use instead of the one you can buy from them? The one they do is lovely but abit steep price wise so I am looking to keep my doser and cancel that part of my subscription.

btw whoever influenced me to go for skin + me thank you! It’s literally changed my life. Istruggled so bad with breakouts and have been through the gp so many times on anti bs etc.Nothing ever worked but my god this skin + me has been a game changer! I have just changed my prescription to involve tret for scarring and I can’t wait!

Truff smells like bin juice 🫶
Junoco Cleansing Balm of Amazon, it's incredible 🥰🥰

Reactions: 2
How bleeping sad making you're child sleep on a couch pillow, I'd use it and give my child my own pillow first. Not gifted a bed obv but had to run out and get the cheapest shite she could. There is no money in that household atm. Give it until Monday and there'll be a lightshade up, new bedding, pillows etc.......Hiya Kate girl 👋 Maybe that's why they're not getting on? Is Matt fed up of her trying to be an influencer and failing "badly I may add" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It makes me LOL that the sad desperate bleep wants to make us believe that she lives this upscale glamorous lifestyle that we're all jealous of and her baby Daddy is madly in love with her, can't wait to marry her and is some hot shot property developer but really she's a massive scruff who lives in an unfinished filthy hovel that is the WORST advert for Delos skills as a builder and her skills as an influencer! Literally nothing they say they are is true! Truff...you sit on a throne of LIES! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw Trolls, great shout on the scouse and skin + me. I've been influenced but not by that scruffy meff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Remember when we got treated to an advert for that laser skin company using Truff’s spotty scabby minge 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Max bleeping hates her too.....looking at him snarling duck out of her.....
She's an actual Sasquatch isn't she , that hump & posture - size 10 tho guys 🤣🤣View attachment 1760175
She’s a grock

Remember when Olive slept in a cat bed. Now she’s sleeping on a pallet that looks like it needs a good sand down! Hope Olive is never poorly, my mum used to get in my bed. I don’t think it would hold Olive and Kate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At least he hoovered under the bed but seriously that room the corners filled with crap the carpet the lampshade the bed wtf
I’m sorry but I would of been scrubbing that room & clearing out before I even attempted a video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.