Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20221126_125758.jpg

I knew it was one of her bed cushions. She didn't even buy the child a pillow 😢😢😢😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
View attachment 1761694
I knew it was one of her bed cushions. She didn't even buy the child a pillow 😢😢😢😢
What I dont understand is, ages a go she did this big reel thing going to Dunlem and buying the child new bedding. So why is the child using a cushion and random.bedding?
The child does not sleep in that room. Who doesn't have curtains in their toddlers room? No light shade even. Really odd.
Who kicked the door then. Matt or Kate? Thought they'd have fire doors tbh.

Reactions: 30
A psychic told her she was going to be ill!
The only times I have ever visited a psychic (twice in my life) I was seriously unhappy and looking for any chink of light that might be coming my way. Quite telling our KHM has seen one recently I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s not a water infection you’ve got big truck, you’re probably riddled with an sti from rumplestilskin going with brasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
And come on as if you wouldn’t know you’ve got a water infection, the first sign of one you’re right on the phone to the doctor. So she’s trying to tell everyone she had the symptoms of a water infection and done nowt. And FYI big truck, you're a bleep an a liar ✌🫶🏻🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads has anyone ever ordered from Cider? Any good?

no chance the child sleeps in that bed. She’s in their bed with her bottle of juice and iPad

Reactions: 15
What I dont understand is, ages a go she did this big reel thing going to Dunlem and buying the child new bedding. So why is the child using a cushion and random.bedding?
The child does not sleep in that room. Who doesn't have curtains in their toddlers room? No light shade even. Really odd.
Who kicked the door then. Matt or Kate? Thought they'd have fire doors tbh.
That’s probably at Mez’s house

Reactions: 5
Not a chance they ever shag 😂

Bet they are dry as duck in the bedroom department
🤣 Who’d want to shag a homophobic racist who stinks. She’s probably been a walking sti since the day she dragged him out that party when she was the very first person to ever grace the earth being pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My boys got an Emma cot mattress that he sleeps fine on but looking within the next 6ish months to go to a ‘big boy’ bed. Has anyone got any suggestions for what mattress???
Don’t bother spending a fortune on a mattress for a toddler. Mattress protectors can only take so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it is the same cheap looking pink duvet cover she got for her before but no idea what happened to the pillow she had! Prob sold it on depop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww trolls I’ve got an Emma mattress and I love it haha it’s the premium one though so it’s a bit better than the basic I love it haha (sorry I’ll see myself out 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: There’s trouble in paradise, there’s holes in the door, oluf has a sofa cushion for a pillow, awwwwe ya poor? 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She’ll blame Da TROLLS for ruining her life.
You did that yourself Katie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.