Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me More !!!!!!
Where did you go and what did it cost ?? Lol I asked the original Colonic Irrigation question because I am one bloated bastard ! I cannot seem to shift bloat. I’m training harder than ever, diet COULD be better but is better. I haven’t had a drink in fuckin months. What gives ??
it’s my face and upper body I’d go for too lol
Soz, been out regaling my mates with Hambeast tales. They don't know her but are all invested in her absolute shitness.

So lymphatic drainage. I initially went to a salon in Greasby. It was a very specific massage that I needed to help counter the side effects of a chemo trial. It's not relaxing in the slightest. I jibbed her off and ended up in someone's front room just off Smithdown. Shes no longer practicing.It worked but I really needed it doing every week so it was unsustainable.

Have you thought about a coffee enema?

Reactions: 10
I mean you’ve covered it all trolls, the Katz bag has killed me 💀 😂😂😂😂😂😂

can you imagine the stench in that house, crusty skidders. Weeks old washing, crappy bedsheets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So trolls, I mentioned yesterday I was looking for some Jadon docs. I said the same to my friend and she's offered me these brand new and won't take anything for them. Obviously I'm massively grateful but I was wondering if there's a way to remove the studs without wrecking the boot as the studded ones aren't what I was looking for initially.
Screenshot_20221105_184622.jpg

Reactions: 4
Girl what??? Is this the truth!!!
I’m so sorry troll, but yes, yes it is 😆 I’m not proud, and my kids rip the piss out of me about it now.
But in my defence I’ve no interest in horses and wasn’t eloquently asking my mum for pony ridding lessons when I was 12 months old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry troll, but yes, yes it is 😆 I’m not proud, and my kids rip the piss out of me about it now.
But in my defence I’ve no interest in horses and wasn’t eloquently asking my mum for pony ridding lessons when I was 12 months old 😂
No I’m more shocked because Until I read this I thought a pony was a baby horse too 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trolls, any ASOS codes?

ps KHM of Bond Skin / Bond Aesthetics is a racist homophobe 💩

Reactions: 9
So trolls, I mentioned yesterday I was looking for some Jadon docs. I said the same to my friend and she's offered me these brand new and won't take anything for them. Obviously I'm massively grateful but I was wondering if there's a way to remove the studs without wrecking the boot as the studded ones aren't what I was looking for initially. View attachment 1707142
therell be holes left when you take the studs out I think x

Not over the Katz bag my word

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So trolls, I mentioned yesterday I was looking for some Jadon docs. I said the same to my friend and she's offered me these brand new and won't take anything for them. Obviously I'm massively grateful but I was wondering if there's a way to remove the studs without wrecking the boot as the studded ones aren't what I was looking for initially. View attachment 1707142
I have a plain pair I never wear that I got for Christmas! They’ve been in my boot for months cause I just can’t break them in, I’m sure they’re a 6 if that was your size you could’ve had them but you’d never find me online anyway 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a dream last night that I met Haaland in Manchester arndale. When I woke up I told mr bong and he said “what THE haaland or the head you read about on tattle” 😂 ???

DDB7C104-9E9E-444B-A389-54B8FC3FDD84.png

Not been on this thread in months, but let me tell you I ran here when I seen the Katz stories 🤣 good to see the big fellas still a fat crackpot.
Fat crackpot 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a plain pair I never wear that I got for Christmas! They’ve been in my boot for months cause I just can’t break them in, I’m sure they’re a 6 if that was your size you could’ve had them but you’d never find me online anyway 😂
Aw troll I'm willing to reveal myself for a pair of docs like. duck kate, I'd roundhouse kick her with me new treads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Troll, truff is gonna be on to you.

she’s the Birkenhead ****** and wears Dms whilst walking her pugs around. Best get that doorbell charged!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I met my husband on a dating app & friends have met their partners too on them but it really is hit & miss... I had plenty of fellas messaging just looking for a shag and then others whose pics would be them in dirty y-fronts, looking like that they hadn’t washed for years. Defo a mixed bag.

She really epitomises the saying fur coat, no knickers (literally 🥴)

I mean I wouldn’t turn that down right now 🫣 not that I’m normally that person 😉. The dating apps are just hard work. Like I’m constantly like urgh no urgh you love yourself. No no no duck sake!

I wonder what truff is upto tonight bespoke bonfire?

Reactions: 7
I mean I wouldn’t turn that down right now 🫣 not that I’m normally that person 😉. The dating apps are just hard work. Like I’m constantly like urgh no urgh you love yourself. No no no duck sake!

I wonder what truff is upto tonight bespoke bonfire?
Shes at her sister/ best friend/ cousins house on the ale again

Reactions: 8
Has Delo done a runner? Not been seen on her gram for a few weeks, his little legs have probably only got as far as Chester by now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.