Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh im crying im going to paris this week and it’s just reminded me of this bleeping monstrosity😭
2E23DF96-9498-49F3-82AC-B591D676A21A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Do they run big or small cos I’d have these off ya 😆😆😆

Trolls unite
I’d say true to size maybe slightly big for thick socks, I love them but they’re heavy! I’ll have to list them on vinted/depop under Katz pony so they can be found 🤣

Aw troll I'm willing to reveal myself for a pair of docs like. duck kate, I'd roundhouse kick her with me new treads 🤣
🤣🤣 you’ll cause some damage in these I tell ya! Studs or no studs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My LO has just come across a video on youtube of Haaland as a girl and started laughing. I naturally said, I know of a girl who looks like him then showed a pic of Truff being the doppalganger she is which I got a response saying, ‘So alike. She should be called CHaaland because she’s a girl’ 🤣. Funny fucker. Great nickname, we’ll spell it properly, Khaaland (she’ll be thinking she’s a Kardashian)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks Troll. I was Googling lymphatic massage and colonics after the talk on here yesterday, and this is so much closer to me 👍😘
I had a lymphatic drainage massage off a girl in Cheshire few months ago. Paid a lot for it but it was like 1 hour & 40 mins.
It was AMAZING !! I had been run down for months after having covid , had a bad swollen gland in my neck & woke up with sore throat literally every morning for months just felt like tit & I have inflammatory bowel disease ! Soon as she touched me she knew my ailments off where she could feel lumps/tightness/pain etc.... she told me your suffering with this & that it was mad.

Literally felt like a different person after having it done yano , the sore throats stopped and lump in my neck went down & it proper helped with all my digestive system. Also I was trying to a baby & got pregnant the month after having it done and the girl said it does help with fertility !! So I would 100% recommend the treatment it was unreal !!! Lost 5lb too on the scales so always a bonus 🤣
This is girl I went to - think it was £150 but it was worth every penny !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Trolls I’m sorry for the derail so early on but what Phillips IPL do yous recommend? Do I need the extra 100 for the prestige? Also Kate stinks and her olive isn’t even cute
Don’t bother, ipl isn’t laser and no home device is strong enough to make any real difference for safety reasons. Go to thrive on Rodney street, I wasted my money on every home device before I got proper laser and now I wished Id just bit the bullet and committed straight away. You’ll start to see results after 1-2 sessions

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The clogs and GOLD cowboy boots?? What year are we in. God they’re vile

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.