Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the dirty knickers situation. She is also highlighting how immature, unresponsible, and useless the child's Dad is at being a parent...the child probably didn't have a wash nor brush her fruit shoot/dummy riddled teeth.
This⬆ why couldn’t he go and buy some OR shocking, I know, put a wash on. That kids gonna be a brat but I do feel sorry for her not having clean knickers.

Reactions: 20
Trolls help a mum out you always have good recommendations…

I’ve got a decent age gap between my kids. Big one doesn’t want to go to boring soft play, also fed up of the poor baby being stuck in the pram when we go somewhere for the bigger one.

Short of visiting Dhabi for a few hours where can we go before I just go sit in my car and leave them to fight it out 🤦‍♀️

Ps Kate stinks of a sweaty belly button
Don’t know where you're based but Velocity in Widnes is good, massive inflatable bouncy castle thing for kids over about 5 plus a mini version for toddlers. And the coffee is decent 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry for anyone who goes to that Chavtastic place for their green screen kids photo shoots but they are the tackiest fuckin thing I’ve ever seen. It screams more money than sense - celebs or drug dealers birds. Then KH - no sense. They cringe me out.
Completely agree sooo chavvy. My sister in law got one done with her kids and got matching outfits and then paid for another one of just the kids all matchy again but she told everyone she didn’t have to pay cos it was a ‘modelling’ shoot for the kids 😂😂😂😂😂 baring in mind her kids are ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why would you admit your kid hasn’t got clean underwear?? She’s perfectly fine with being a tit lazy mum and it baffles me. Why hasn’t little delo done a bleeping wash???

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Why would you admit your kid hasn’t got clean underwear?? She’s perfectly fine with being a tit lazy mum and it baffles me. Why hasn’t little delo done a bleeping wash???
Have you not seen her tops in the mornings they are full of stains, they clearly don’t own a washing machine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When she realises it’s not a personalised item I hope she feels as embarrassed as I do for her when I watched that. Can’t believe how thick and egotistical she is, she is off her rocker!
It's up there with the hand held thermometer and Earth Day. She is as thick as pig tit. I find her beyond hilarious! The lot of them are next level stupid. Never mind Roald Dahls 'The Twits'...they are 'The Twats' I'm screaming! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Completely agree sooo chavvy. My sister in law got one done with her kids and got matching outfits and then paid for another one of just the kids all matchy again but she told everyone she didn’t have to pay cos it was a ‘modelling’ shoot for the kids 😂😂😂😂😂 baring in mind her kids are ugly as duck
This has ruined me 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the duck can her child not have clean pants?! No excuse whatsoever - she doesn’t work let’s face it and nothing stopping Matt throwing on a wash either. I bet that house is foul. The mind boggles as to how long their washing builds up. She wants people to think she’s this loaded boss witch momma but is in reality the complete antithesis of one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Kat…z bag has killed me. Just what I needed after a rubbish day 😂 I’ve been there when my my headless chicken mama brain has got the better of me, to be fair I honestly thought a pony was a baby horse until a year or so ago 😂😂
Girl what??? Is this the truth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I struggle to comprehend how I can keep on top of washing and cleaning for 5 people when I have alot more on than kate and yet her kid doesn't even have spare knickers... she's just rancid and I bet her kid smells like corned beef

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I struggle to comprehend how I can keep on top of washing and cleaning for 5 people when I have alot more on than kate and yet her kid doesn't even have spare knickers... she's just rancid and I bet her kid smells like corned beef
If she’s like this now, what is she going to be like when Olive is in school and has uniforms & PE kits etc to sort?? And add into the mix if she has another kid. There’s always a few kids who are in school with smelly, dirty clothes through no fault of their own and they’re the ones that get picked on. Surely she should remember that once you upload something to the internet it’s pretty much there forever in some shape or form- leaving that open child to a world of embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly, imagine not being able to properly take care of your ONE, singular measly child. I’ve got mates with 4+ kids and this wouldn’t happen in their houses. Dunno how she isn’t ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Trolls I think I am in the same pub as Truff. Just went the toilet and there was a massive brown shark left there. I am now on full alert for spotting her in the wild 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It's hilarious every time I see it. The cringe. All because she didn't want anybody else taking their kids there for pics. Although it was public land it was only to be used by bespoke Olive... honestly just shows what an arrogant dick head she is 🤣
I actually know the owner of that land and can 💯 confirm that it’s nothing to do with Kate, nor is she friends with the girl who’s dad owns it ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually know the owner of that land and can 💯 confirm that it’s nothing to do with Kate, nor is she friends with the girl who’s dad owns it ! 😂

Someone did comment at the time putting her straight. Truff threw a tantrum.

Girls where do you find decent men? Like I don’t want a ‘I’m so fit’ type. But I also don’t want a ‘I love chips’ type. Does that even make sense 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being a potential new client to her aesthetics business and seeing her stories about dog poo/ child poo, her in filthy clothes, greasy hair & admitting her child had no clean underwear. I swear you’d have to have lost the plot to even consider darkening her door!! 🤯 Nothing about her screams professional & hygienic. Sorry to say but anyone who does go deserves the inevitable cock up, infection etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she’s like this now, what is she going to be like when Olive is in school and has uniforms & PE kits etc to sort?? And add into the mix if she has another kid. There’s always a few kids who are in school with smelly, dirty clothes through no fault of their own and they’re the ones that get picked on. Surely she should remember that once you upload something to the internet it’s pretty much there forever in some shape or form- leaving that open child to a world of embarrassment
I stand and iron 15 school shirts, cardigans, skirts, trousers , sweat shirts, blazers etc on a Sunday and hang them all up alongside the rest of the ironing like many other parents do and it's really no huge deal. She needs to organise herself better and stop being so erratic. Her whole life is focused on places to visit and items to paw over and it gives me the proper ick that her kid is filthy with tatty hair and mingin nails and goes to bed in that state. My kids have to bath/shower before they're even allowed to look at their beds 🤣 I don't know anybody in this day and age that lives so trampy. I'm rambling I know but come on... its the bare minimum 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone did comment at the time putting her straight. Truff threw a tantrum.

Girls where do you find decent men? Like I don’t want a ‘I’m so fit’ type. But I also don’t want a ‘I love chips’ type. Does that even make sense 😭😂
I met my husband on a dating app & friends have met their partners too on them but it really is hit & miss... I had plenty of fellas messaging just looking for a shag and then others whose pics would be them in dirty y-fronts, looking like that they hadn’t washed for years. Defo a mixed bag.

I stand and iron 15 school shirts, cardigans, skirts, trousers , sweat shirts, blazers etc on a Sunday and hang them all up alongside the rest of the ironing like many other parents do and it's really no huge deal. She needs to organise herself better and stop being so erratic. Her whole life is focused on places to visit and items to paw over and it gives me the proper ick that her kid is filthy with tatty hair and mingin nails and goes to bed in that state. My kids have to bath/shower before they're even allowed to look at their beds 🤣 I don't know anybody in this day and age that lives so trampy. I'm rambling I know but come on... its the bare minimum 😭
She really epitomises the saying fur coat, no knickers (literally 🥴)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.