Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls help a mum out you always have good recommendations…

I’ve got a decent age gap between my kids. Big one doesn’t want to go to boring soft play, also fed up of the poor baby being stuck in the pram when we go somewhere for the bigger one.

Short of visiting Dhabi for a few hours where can we go before I just go sit in my car and leave them to fight it out 🤦‍♀️

Ps Kate stinks of a sweaty belly button
Troll, since I've become a parent as such, we've been looking at wowcher and groupon loads to see if there are any places both would like because they're close in age but one is wild and the other dead shy, so we get stuck doing same walks etc.
The quiet one would sit and read with a cocoa and the mental one would throw axes whilst drinking pints if we allowed it.
We're trying to find something that hits the sweet spot for both so we've been going safari Park, zoos and are planning blackpool soon.
Everything is dead bleeping expensive if you can't bum it for free but we've found they like old fashioned pubs with a garden outside, delamere forest and loads of walks. It knackers them out and the little one likes to push his own buggy. Tried to throw it into a canal once lol.
We also split the day in 2, so our psycho one gets to go wild and then our shy boy goes to somewhere he likes, so coffee shops or Waterstones in town. It's proper graft this mum stuff, dunno how truff does it 😂
As long as they're getting fed, they're generally pleased tho, that's the highlight of any day out, scran. Like me!
We've considered national trust places for warmer months. Might be boring for your older one tho?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lovely to see you Joe, hope you’re well x

I would pay serious money to be a fly on the wall in that office when that DM surfaced
I really hope there is a katz employee on here please
Lord do your work 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry for anyone who goes to that Chavtastic place for their green screen kids photo shoots but they are the tackiest fuckin thing I’ve ever seen. It screams more money than sense - celebs or drug dealers birds. Then KH - no sense. They cringe me out.
Scallys wife who owns it 🤣🤣🤣

Just back to the whole colonic irrigation thingy for bloating/toilet issues. Has anyone tried lymphatic drainage? It’s supposed to be really good bloating and just your overall well being like helping with fatigue etc.
Me a get it a couple times
A year for my bloating and it’s great I always get one a couple days before I go on holiday too x x

Reactions: 5
Yes, I've had it done, more for medical reasons. It did what I wanted it to do. I had my face and upper body poked at. What are you wanting to achieve?
Tell me More !!!!!!
Where did you go and what did it cost ?? Lol I asked the original Colonic Irrigation question because I am one bloated bastard ! I cannot seem to shift bloat. I’m training harder than ever, diet COULD be better but is better. I haven’t had a drink in fuckin months. What gives ??
it’s my face and upper body I’d go for too lol

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen a grace Kellie photo that didn’t look like it could be the cover of an indie horror film. Proper vile all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thick as pig tit.
Has none of her friends or family not spoke to her and told her it’s a brand? They must really dislike her to not tell her!
By the way Kate you were obviously not watching your reason for her to strip off in a busy place. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it was so funny!!

Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen a grace Kellie photo that didn’t look like it could be the cover of an indie horror film. Proper vile all of them
They are so overedited. duck all natural about them and she charges through the roof

Reactions: 14
Just back to the whole colonic irrigation thingy for bloating/toilet issues. Has anyone tried lymphatic drainage? It’s supposed to be really good bloating and just your overall well being like helping with fatigue etc.
I’ve had two colonics by the previously mentioned mad Alison, first one felt boss, second one I felt no different so jibbed it. Was about 15 years ago though before she went all conspiracy theory bonkers.

I’ve had lymphatic drainage massages pre holidays as I swell on planes and in heat. It’s not a pleasant and relaxing massage, my muscles feel sore for about 4/5 days but it works a treat.

I go to Jennifer Green on Smithdown, she’s boss, really listens to you and adapts you a plan to suit your issues.

our KatzHM is quiet isn’t she? Busy trying to find a last minute embroider to correct the ballet bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember that dance mums show that Jennifer Ellison was in (I proper loved that) can you imagine what kind of dance mum KHM would be....eh Jen ya troll why is my child not centre stage? Trollllll is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are so overedited. duck all natural about them and she charges through the roof
She’s not a talented photographer either. Anyone could do what she does with a green screen, poor editing skills and an overly expensive camera that does all the work for you. It’s such a scam

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s not a talented photographer either. Anyone could do what she does with a green screen, poor editing skills and an overly expensive camera that does all the work for you. It’s such a scam
There’s a really creepy brother and sister in love shoot in her more recent posts. I honestly think it’s a really bizarre and creepy shoot and I am not here for it at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There’s a really creepy brother and sister in love shoot in her more recent posts. I honestly think it’s a really bizarre and creepy shoot and I am not here for it at all.
Just reading a few of the captions and she’s another thick bleep too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thick as pig tit.
Has none of her friends or family not spoke to her and told her it’s a brand? They must really dislike her to not tell her!
By the way Kate you were obviously not watching your reason for her to strip off in a busy place. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it was so funny!!
Could you imagine being out with your 2 year old and not having eyes on them 24/7? She gives me pure anxiety the way she's dragging that kid up and not even supervising her in public places cos she's too busy gabbing and acting like the big I am. Stop neglecting your fuckin kid Kate McCann Hayes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How self centered and narcissistic do you have to be to ASSUME a seller on amazon decided to personslise a bleeping ballet bag but to then spell it wrong......I mean seriously, seriously 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh I’ve seen that 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did little Matt swerve the Christmas photo shoot this year?

Not surprised tbh, I heard he had the piss ripped out of him for weeks by literally everyone he knows after the last one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot get over her thinking they sent the bag with her name on aahahhahahahahahaha I’m crying in bed here
I'm bleeping gutted I've missed this 🤣🤣🤣

Oh trolls. I'm just going through my screenshots to find something (can't find it!) Anyways found this little gem......
So much dodgy editing going on here. The side of her top has been cut out and she has the most weird shape to her inner thighs.....KHM gold this...oh and maxs tit in the yard.....
Looks like she's being held up dangling in one of them harnesses they put on you for rock climbing but the harness isn't there. She's bleeping bizarre 😩

Reactions: 2
Thanks troll, sounds exactly like my two.

We are very outdoorsy people but I feel tight on the baby always stuck in the carrier or the pram.

Troll, since I've become a parent as such, we've been looking at wowcher and groupon loads to see if there are any places both would like because they're close in age but one is wild and the other dead shy, so we get stuck doing same walks etc.
The quiet one would sit and read with a cocoa and the mental one would throw axes whilst drinking pints if we allowed it.
We're trying to find something that hits the sweet spot for both so we've been going safari Park, zoos and are planning blackpool soon.
Everything is dead bleeping expensive if you can't bum it for free but we've found they like old fashioned pubs with a garden outside, delamere forest and loads of walks. It knackers them out and the little one likes to push his own buggy. Tried to throw it into a canal once lol.
We also split the day in 2, so our psycho one gets to go wild and then our shy boy goes to somewhere he likes, so coffee shops or Waterstones in town. It's proper graft this mum stuff, dunno how truff does it 😂
As long as they're getting fed, they're generally pleased tho, that's the highlight of any day out, scran. Like me!
We've considered national trust places for warmer months. Might be boring for your older one tho?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To a normal parent it sounds like it would take them a while to strip down to a nappy but olive was wearing a tiny ballet dress and nothing else. It wouldn’t have taken long
i’m more shocked at the fact she’s taking out her one true reason without a vest:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.