Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I wouldn’t turn that down right now 🫣 not that I’m normally that person 😉. The dating apps are just hard work. Like I’m constantly like urgh no urgh you love yourself. No no no duck sake!

It's even harder work when you put yourself on Grindr by mistake like my (female) Botox nurse did.... 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No I’m more shocked because Until I read this I thought a pony was a baby horse too 😭😭
I don't really know what a pony is.... Like I know it's not a baby horse, that a foal, but I don't know if it's like a horse teenager, or a different species or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't really know what a pony is.... Like I know it's not a baby horse, that a foal, but I don't know if it's like a horse teenager, or a different species or what.
Didn’t you guys watch my little pony growing up. The ponies did not turn into horses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It based on size, ponies are smaller than horses, that’s pretty much it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lymphatic for the northern Liverpool heads - that inner balance healing 1 is the ma of the girl who does the hyno birthing (can’t remember her insta handle but her name is Stevie). You , like others , end up in her front room. But she’s sound, she’s nice , she knows boundaries and only does women and gets good results. I went to her for pregnancy massage with lymphatic but she does purely lymphatic n all. £35 an hour , Larkhill estate.

Still cracking up at all hat ZATZM said about the bag n all here btw. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg I can’t believe any of you thought a pony was a baby horse I’m crying 😭😭 I love all of you 😭 a pony is just a small horse. They’re also massive cunts compared to horses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Awwwww man, I thought a pony was a baby horse too.
I’ll change my name to katz and see myself out 🫠

never been a liked of horses and wasn’t asking for ridding lessons at 2years old- I think that’s where I’ve gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought a pony was a young horse, just a bit older than a foal! Mind I know nowt about horses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shetland ponies are just like little horses aren’t they.
P.S. wonder if olives starting her potty journey again tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think of it like different breeds, or alternatively just ask Olive I’m sure she can tell you all you need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olive knows more about horses than me and I’ve owned several in my lifetime. Wish I had her knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lymphatic for the northern Liverpool heads - that inner balance healing 1 is the ma of the girl who does the hyno birthing (can’t remember her insta handle but her name is Stevie). You , like others , end up in her front room. But she’s sound, she’s nice , she knows boundaries and only does women and gets good results. I went to her for pregnancy massage with lymphatic but she does purely lymphatic n all. £35 an hour , Larkhill estate.

Still cracking up at all hat ZATZM said about the bag n all here btw. 😂😂😂😂😂
Ahh she's lovely Stevie I did hypnobirthing course with her. Highly recommend it was fab !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember that dance mums show that Jennifer Ellison was in (I proper loved that) can you imagine what kind of dance mum KHM would be....eh Jen ya troll why is my child not centre stage? Trollllll is
Wow I LOVED this show it was hilarious 🤣. Imagine if Big O was not at the top of The Pyramid 🙈. I need to find these episodes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stand and iron 15 school shirts, cardigans, skirts, trousers , sweat shirts, blazers etc on a Sunday and hang them all up alongside the rest of the ironing like many other parents do and it's really no huge deal. She needs to organise herself better and stop being so erratic. Her whole life is focused on places to visit and items to paw over and it gives me the proper ick that her kid is filthy with tatty hair and mingin nails and goes to bed in that state. My kids have to bath/shower before they're even allowed to look at their beds 🤣 I don't know anybody in this day and age that lives so trampy. I'm rambling I know but come on... its the bare minimum 😭
There are a few scruffy bastards about and tramps like her make it seem normal to bore on as if she is hard done to or puts any effort in with that child other than to use her as content for £££

Just a quick scroll on social media whether it’s insta, tik tok or Facebook and it’s the same narrative , kids are brats and literal millstones round their necks, the hard done to mothers are knackered from doing the bare minimum, sooo tired from having their nails done, eyebrows tattooed, hair extensions, spray tans and nights out dressed like they are either in drag or on the game

the kids are ignored or used for stupid videos there’s never any real affection
The houses are like tit holes but you know they are soooo tired from being a slave
And their gormless followers lap it up 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, I've had it done, more for medical reasons. It did what I wanted it to do. I had my face and upper body poked at. What are you wanting to achieve?
I suffer with bloating and struggling with the toilet 🫣 Was hoping it might aid that a little and re-energise me a little so I can get more out of workouts because at the minute I cannot be arsed! Just wanting to feeling generally less sluggish!

Kate has horse teeth

Reactions: 10
I have a plain pair I never wear that I got for Christmas! They’ve been in my boot for months cause I just can’t break them in, I’m sure they’re a 6 if that was your size you could’ve had them but you’d never find me online anyway 😂
Do they run big or small cos I’d have these off ya 😆😆😆

Trolls unite

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.