Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm still pissed 😵💫

Absolutely screaming at that egotistical bleep thinking that the bags branding is her name personalised. And although she stated she would be sending it back for a refund, rather than send it back in unused condition, she's allowed her kid to use it first. Basically making it unable to be resold... her sense of entitlement blows me the duck away. In all my 40 odd years I have never known a trampier scav than her. She gets worse and worse and this is why nobody likes her. All her mates are on here cos they fuckin dislike her. And rather than do better, she gets worse by the day. And she is raising a kid to have absolutely zero morals, and not be humble or thankful for anything in life. Its all take take take. She's vile and so is her brat kid 🖕
It's such scummy behaviour using it knowing she's going to return it. Sums her up doesn't it. Take take take. The child is a brat in the making. Pure rotters.

Reactions: 30
It's such scummy behaviour using it knowing she's going to return it. Sums her up doesn't it. Take take take. The child is a brat in the making. Pure rotters.
That's what's pissed me off yano. Who even does that? Smelly grabby fuckin bleep she is

Reactions: 17
I’ve bleeping died at the Katz bag hahahahahahaha!
Is she being serious though?? ‘I’ll have send it back coz they’ve put MY name on it…K A T…. Z’
duck OFF!!!! No one is that bleeping thick!!!
I can’t get over it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That reel on her asfetiks page has proper knocked me uneasy. Do you think she’s had her hep B vaccine?

Reactions: 13
OMG 😂😂😂 the ballet bag she’s bleeping thick her I feel ashamed for her ya know the bag has Kate on it I mean Katz yeh kate that’s the brand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the duck can someone go to Dubai for 24 hours but not have enough knickers for their toddler?? Make it make sense. Priorities are fucked. I’ve had longer trips in Ikea than she did in Dubai. I actually can’t get my head around why you’d think spending £££ to do that is a good idea. These influencers are the reason IG needs to duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How the duck can someone go to Dubai for 24 hours but not have enough knickers for their toddler?? Make it make sense. Priorities are fucked. I’ve had longer trips in Ikea than she did in Dubai. I actually can’t get my head around why you’d think spending £££ to do that is a good idea. These influencers are the reason IG needs to duck off.
And selling your sofa to do that. Strange breed them influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With the dirty knickers situation. She is also highlighting how immature, unresponsible, and useless the child's Dad is at being a parent...the child probably didn't have a wash nor brush her fruit shoot/dummy riddled teeth.

Reactions: 36
Hangovers creeping in now and is there duck a paracetamol on the house 🤮 but in other news, look where I'm up to on the old threads 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221105-090628_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
😂😂😂😂😂 can’t stop laughing
Does anyone know how to get this on the wiki? Need our Barb back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
OMG 😳

She is really annoyed they customised it cos you know she is so famous they just decided
To do that for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is up there with them!!!! My friends garden. That's like getting pic at Buckingham Palace and saying this is my mates house, Charlie....
It's hilarious every time I see it. The cringe. All because she didn't want anybody else taking their kids there for pics. Although it was public land it was only to be used by bespoke Olive... honestly just shows what an arrogant dick head she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not been on this thread in months, but let me tell you I ran here when I seen the Katz stories 🤣 good to see the big fellas still a fat crackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Honestly this Katz bag is bleeping hilarious. Can’t wait for her to have a catch up on here. I just hope it’s after she’s asked the BRAND for a refund for personalising an item which wasn’t requested to be personalised IN HER NAME 😅 bleeping hell that emails going straight in the bin. How did Delo reproduce with this absolute moron, he must be just as bad. Wheels spinning but the hamsters dead

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When she realises it’s not a personalised item I hope she feels as embarrassed as I do for her when I watched that. Can’t believe how thick and egotistical she is, she is off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trolls help a mum out you always have good recommendations…

I’ve got a decent age gap between my kids. Big one doesn’t want to go to boring soft play, also fed up of the poor baby being stuck in the pram when we go somewhere for the bigger one.

Short of visiting Dhabi for a few hours where can we go before I just go sit in my car and leave them to fight it out 🤦‍♀️

Ps Kate stinks of a sweaty belly button

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.