Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once invited everyone on here to imagine them having sex. Like really imagine it. And now I’m doing it again because I want to ruin everyone’s weekend

Only messin 🤣 love yas and much love bong and birko ❤
In the dark, T-shirts on for both of them, missionary only sharing a peck every now and then, like that gif of Will from the Inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why stay for the little terror? Surely it would be healthier all round if they split and be happy as individuals than miserable as a couple?
He probably pays all the bills. She can’t afford to be a single Mum and keep that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221112-133250_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-133200_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-133156_Instagram.jpg

Philip Jeffery skin advertising these results after a year of regular facials and truff advertising similar results of only two weeks worth of 'faces'. She really is an advanced practitioner, girl can perform miracles!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She only stays with little legs because she can’t afford to live on her own. Her income won’t cover that house, the bills, the car, the brat. He probably stays for the brat, too thick to realise staying together for the kids is an outdated, unhealthy idea

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was in London the other night and walked past this adorable little coffee shop!
Surprised KATZ hasn’t been stood outside it on her jaunts to the capital accusing everyone who goes in of being a TROLL and with her personal protection officer arresting anyone who dares to cross the threshold 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look how tired that kid is , never seen a toddler with bags like it !
That child must be wrecked! No real routine, over stimulated, late nights, dragged out of the house at the crack of dawn. I think it’s proper selfish her mum having a ‘fliming’ room with no real job and there’s no nice comfy living room for her to play & have wee pj days just chilling in the house.

Reactions: 25
That child must be wrecked! No real routine, over stimulated, late nights, dragged out of the house at the crack of dawn. I think it’s proper selfish her mum having a ‘fliming’ room with no real job and there’s no nice comfy living room for her to play & have wee pj days just chilling in the house.
I feel like if I have a night out I’m dead for the whole week after or late night football match in the week and work next day, I’m proper grumpy and exhausted.

Couldn’t imagine being a 2 YEAR OLD!! Who needs as much sleep and rest to grow, and being out late every night of the week then up at craxk of dawn so my fat head ma can post her egg nog latte 😤

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20221112_152912_Instagram.jpg

He poses with her like he doesn't know her. Imagine letting 185k people know that you and your fella of 3 years don't do it anymore because it's stale. HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤
Ah at tran hope you’re ok, come on here when you feel like that, we will cheer you up ❤
don’t forget Truffs number one tip though, make your bed 🤣

View attachment 1725072
He poses with her like he doesn't know her. Imagine letting 185k people know that you and your fella of 3 years don't do it anymore because it's stale. HAHA
Did delo have fly fishing early this morning? Spose it saves time if you go to bed in what you need to wear the next day 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Big O… every bleeping time makes me howl. She looked like a black triangle in that cape

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he wearing a backpack?! And a “rimless” gilet? Just come out of the closet Delo… no one cares! 🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.