Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn't Kate!
There's no personal development if there's no self awareness!

Nailed it Steven 👏🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Big O is that much of a brat she cant get anyone to sit with her, “any normal mom” would have her bathed and in bed so the sitter doesnt have any problems but because Big O calls the shots no one not even the grandparents will have her. Truffle tits has made a rod for her own big fridge-like back and she reaps what she sows.

Reactions: 29
I've said it for AGES. There is ZERO chemistry. He'll pose with her, but there is nothing. He's never holding her. He's never enthusiastically kissing her in a pic. He's never all over her. It's always Posed look at us pics. They'll be done soon. He's there for the kid, that's obvious. They peck? 🤮 imagine wanting to spend your life with a partner that you only Peck. Whod want your life Katie Jane. No one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was the meal last night gifted? If not why the duck go all the way to Chesterfordshire, she's so much closer to Liverpool or heaven forbid stay local. At least 'your reason' would get to bed at a decent hour. If the make-ups didn't take Olaf they'd have to talk to each other which is unfinkable, although little legs could push KATZ into something else like he did with her new sepsis inducing asfetiks business.....I'm thinking the Mersey.
❤ to all who need some today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean…. If your bird looked like big Erl would you want to go in for more than a peck 😂 especially when she smells like hot bins 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've said it for AGES. There is ZERO chemistry. He'll pose with her, but there is nothing. He's never holding her. He's never enthusiastically kissing her in a pic. He's never all over her. It's always Posed look at us pics. They'll be done soon. He's there for the kid, that's obvious. They peck? 🤮 imagine wanting to spend your life with a partner that you only Peck. Whod want your life Katie Jane. No one.
I once invited everyone on here to imagine them having sex. Like really imagine it. And now I’m doing it again because I want to ruin everyone’s weekend

Only messin 🤣 love yas and much love bong and birko ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The whole fambo probably don't even offer , all terrified of Big O.
Imagine The big bruiser fronting ya Orangeeeeeeeeeee Oranngeeeeee , want blueberries NOWWWW 🍊🍊🫐🫐🫐👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 I would have her either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After what, 3 or 4 years, they just peck?

I’ve been with my fella for 24 years. My teenager said her friends had been discussing whether their mums & dads loved each other 🤷🏻‍♀️ and when they got to her, she said “yeah I think so, they’re always kissing and touching each other in the kitchen 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
After what, 3 or 4 years, they just peck?

I’ve been with my fella for 24 years. My teenager said her friends had been discussing whether their mums & dads loved each other 🤷🏻‍♀️ and when they got to her, she said “yeah I think so, they’re always kissing and touching each other in the kitchen 🫣🤣
It was written all over her face yesterday , they 100% are stale as duck. He doesn't go near her. If they didn't have Olive he wouldn't be there defo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a relaxing place for a jet of boiling steam to be on your face, a dentists office! Just where I choose to go to relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221112_114019_Instagram.jpg

He is absolutely delighted in Jacks company. Never seen him look at katz like this 🤣🤣

What a relaxing place for a jet of boiling steam to be on your face, a dentists office! Just where I choose to go to relax.
Hahaha she's truly fucked up here. As if anyone is booking in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OT and completely gegging bit are any of these jobs that are going, remote? I need part time hours to fit around something else and preferably remote.

It's a sad world when I get more sleep than a two year old because her mum drags her out 😢
Yeah all the people I know that have are remote except the Passport Office. But if it’s not remote, they do three in and two remote (FT). I think you have to go in it’s 40% of your working hours. If you can’t work they are very accommodating.

Also if you go for HMRC they are remote until at least June as they have had a major flood and it won’t be fixed until at least June.

I hope that helps. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why stay for the little terror? Surely it would be healthier all round if they split and be happy as individuals than miserable as a couple?

Reactions: 13
Yeah all the people I know that have are remote except the Passport Office. But if it’s not remote, they do three in and two remote (FT). I think you have to go in it’s 40% of your working hours. If you can’t work they are very accommodating.

Also if you go for HMRC they are remote until at least June as they have had a major flood and it won’t be fixed until at least June.

I hope that helps. ❤
That's great, thanks troll 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why stay for the little terror? Surely it would be healthier all round if they split and be happy as individuals than miserable as a couple?
I imagine if they did ever split up, she would never let him see big O just to spite him

Reactions: 20
Don’t know how they’ve got her doing this, she hasn’t got a clue about the products, she can’t even see the screen she keeps getting that close I can smell her breath through it and people keep saying stuff about Delo in the comments 🤣
She is a bleeping block head- I can’t stand her. Edit and slims her face down- I hate liars

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.