Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Abongo give Manpower/Brook Street a shout, I think someone said further back, they are taking on. I know the Passport is as my Aunty works there and I do believe The Home Office.

Good Luck, I wish you all the luck in the world, you don’t need it though, you will be just fine.❤
Manpower and Brook Street what a blast from the past (circa 1985) I had loads of temp jobs from them. Good luck Bongo xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1722533View attachment 1722534
As if you’d turn up to an event with hair that greasy!! Nice to see she’s wearing a vintage Ethel Austin blazer though 😬
What in the Men in Black is this?!?
What was the look that Hannah was going for🫠

Does anyone have any tea on the Wirral squirrel? ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What I mean is, as a childless single girl hoping to have some kind of sexual relations within the next year, even I wouldn’t be desperate enough to be seen dead in those types of places. Full of wannabe slappers hoping to pull a fella in a balenciaga tshirt, McQueen trainers and a blag Rolex 🙈 absolute cringe fest 🤣
Ahh I get you! Likewise, I can’t remember the last time I ate outside of my house after 5pm 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You really are a lovely bunch! The support for whatever someone is going through is something else x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You really are a lovely bunch! The support for whatever someone is going through is something else x
I second this, I never knew such hatred could unite such lovely people 😄
I’m not one for inspirational phrases but as I’ve got older, I’m very much in the mindset of ‘trial and error’, try it, if it doesn’t work, try something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trolls she has to take olive out everywhere with her. Do you not understand the momma guilt she gets when she’s not with olive for more than two minutes? Only in the U.K. ofc, doesn’t apply to other countries

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok I have lurked long enough but her taking Miss O out to Opera Grill tonight is the final straw. I am sick of the blagging grabbing begging and constant filtering tit and now the taking a 2yr old out to an adult restaurant at night. duck off. I wouldn’t take my 13yr old there at this time of night! Oh piss off. She has really boiled my piss
I was in there a few Fridays ago for cocktails and there wasnt one single child in there!

ETA me and Mr Online were staying in a hotel
Opposite so only went over as it looked nice from outside, not our usual type of place - defo not our scene though, found another nice little pub with a singer on round the corner which was more us !

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The more I think about it, the more I think it’s really strange to be taking a 2 year old out to a restaurant/bar, the thought would literally never cross my mind, if I couldn’t get a baby sitter then I wouldn’t go. How does she think it’s normal/ok?? It’s really bizarre!!

Reactions: 36
Who takes a 2 year old to a restaurant late and night? Pair of bums bumming their way through life. Honestly she just begs for freebies not one tit given about Big bad O staying up way past her bed time. I hope she’s an absolute brat for them pair of tossers today cause she’s so bloody knackered 😂🙄

Reactions: 21
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤
@BirkenheadTranny so sorry you are having a rough time. I really value my anonymous mates on this thread as you don’t judge and just help. Whatever is going on, we are all behind you xxx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw big hugs ******, I hope you will be ok. Now, cmon, make your bed, read a podcast and thank your lucky stars that you aren’t KATZM ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw girl are you ok? I know exactly what you mean im not sleeping at all at the min got so much on feel like a mental breakdown is coming but yano what I’m not ashamed to admit it. Sometimes you can have the world but the world is not enough and that’s ok.
Kate hayes still stinks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck sake. I’m assuming I outed myself. I can’t even bare to read anymore pages. 😭 I need to stop drinking and tattling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@BirkenheadTranny so sorry you are having a rough time. I really value my anonymous mates on this thread as you don’t judge and just help. Whatever is going on, we are all behind you xxx 😘
Thanks nosey. Things are getting better now. Just me avoiding things and not dealing with tit then having a massive melt down when forced to face it. Didn't help that I downed a bottle of gin last night to help me cope 😬

Aw big hugs ******, I hope you will be ok. Now, cmon, make your bed, read a podcast and thank your lucky stars that you aren’t KATZM ❤
Got my broken mug and poo bags at the ready ❤ we move

Aw girl are you ok? I know exactly what you mean im not sleeping at all at the min got so much on feel like a mental breakdown is coming but yano what I’m not ashamed to admit it. Sometimes you can have the world but the world is not enough and that’s ok.
Kate hayes still stinks
I'm OK. Just needed to stop running away from things and deal with tit that's happened maturely with gin and tears 🤣 I'm not one for emotion and crying so it's hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm OK though. Only way is up from here ❤ I hope you're alright 😘

Just seen that cape on Olive... Kate pure hates that kid doesn't she 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s sad. They haven’t even been together that long and it’s stale already?? Nah, not for me

If you can’t even snog, how do you have sex?? Ughhh that’s so weird
I was wondering this don't snog just peck ? How when they have sex are they not necking just pecking on the cheeks excitedley like a woodpecker then ??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was wondering this don't snog just peck ? How when they have sex are they not necking just pecking on the cheeks excitedley like a woodpecker then ??
I literally couldn't imagine then having sex. They have zero chemistry and think they're just coasting now. Sad twats

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.