Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it’s like the San Carlo of Chester. Not somewhere you’d take a 2 year old on a Friday night
No wonder the kids barely sleeping or wants to sleep in their bed, that’s such a sensory overload especially at this time of night. I don’t even like our baby being in his jumperoo after 5pm when his bedtimes 6:30.
Surely Mez could’ve done bedtime rather than dragging that poor kid into an adult environment. I’m sure opera have live music on Friday nights as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She mustn't ever let Matts Mum mind her must she ,we know Mez is out of the Gary's at the Bingo cos it's Friday 🤪

Proper sly dragging her out , it's freezing , it's too late. People in the restaurant will have been talking about them having her in tow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
❤❤❤❤❤❤ love you more.
Good luck Bong I really hope you find a job you will enjoy, I have done some crappy jobs in my 50+ years just to put food on the table and keep a roof over my head jobs I have hated, standing on production lines for 12 hours but eventually found something better. You will too. This scruffy fucker hasnt worked a day in her life and is a professional bum, a honest days work would kill her.

• Heart
Good luck Bong I really hope you find a job you will enjoy, I have done some crappy jobs in my 50+ years just to put food on the table and keep a roof over my head jobs I have hated, standing on production lines for 12 hours but eventually found something better. You will too. This scruffy fucker hasnt worked a day in her life and is a professional bum, a honest days work would kill her.
Aw thank you. I hope I didn’t make it out like I was hard done by because i really don’t mean that.
I just meant I’ve worked in relatively normal
Jobs over the year, customer service, cleaning, warehouse etc.
And just when i thought id hit jackpot my MH took over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being so tired your eyes are streaming cos you have been awake since 3:30am yet you still insist on going for dinner cos it’s free! Anyone with a brain cell would have finished their ‘work’ gone home and had a bath, ordered a take away and had an early night. Honestly, imagine being her and being that desperate for a free dinner 🥴

Reactions: 39
Aw thank you. I hope I didn’t make it out like I was hard done by because i really don’t mean that.
You’ll look back on this and see how strong you are and we’re all rooting for you.
The fact that your MH has took over, yet you’re still going and providing. You’re incredible!

Why does she not have #momguilt when she’s dragging her 2y/o out to a bar/restaurant where no other toddlers are and not keeping her in a routine? As a “full time mum” (also working 40-50hr weeks in a full time job- which is my only job, being a mum is not), this just gives me anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No you didnt, but the jobs you have done have been a hard days graft for tit money, all jobs I have done so I hope you fall on your feet and get your ideal job xx And Truffle Tits I hope you fall on your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the duck takes a toddler out to a bar on a Friday night? Oh Katie does,she’s a grade A bleep!

Reactions: 25
The support, advice and empathy on here always make me smile ❤
A world away from all the fake insta bollocks that Truff finds important, what a sad little life she leads

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She should never have had a child, she’s too selfish. She’s got absolutely no idea how to not be a selfish bleep when it comes to that kid.

Reactions: 32
@Abongo give Manpower/Brook Street a shout, I think someone said further back, they are taking on. I know the Passport is as my Aunty works there and I do believe The Home Office.

Good Luck, I wish you all the luck in the world, you don’t need it though, you will be just fine.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A job is a job. Anyone who has one, no matter the hours is finding their own way. Until 4 weeks ago I've been going from day to day week to week for years due to young family and a tit ex.

I finally got a permanent, full time job (after 7 interviews)
I'm on my own and now just managing wrap around as my ex stopped cms payments.

Khm, has rotten, a HUGE nose and a tit attitude.

My gorgeous 13 yr told me to sit down last night and have a rest. This morning he told me to just go to work and he'd be ok sorting his bag out etc.

KHM you are shite. Get a nose job already and better foundation for your brides
You got this mum your only doing your best and your baby can see this ❤

No wonder the kids barely sleeping or wants to sleep in their bed, that’s such a sensory overload especially at this time of night. I don’t even like our baby being in his jumperoo after 5pm when his bedtimes 6:30.
Surely Mez could’ve done bedtime rather than dragging that poor kid into an adult environment. I’m sure opera have live music on Friday nights as well.
Mez is probably hanging out of her arse in bongos trying to find a Turkish cock for the night not wanting to be miss os sitter 24/7 🤣🤣

• Haha
She should never have had a child, she’s too selfish. She’s got absolutely no idea how to not be a selfish bleep when it comes to that kid.
The irony of her saying that Olive is at the centre of everything she does

Reactions: 15
OT and completely gegging bit are any of these jobs that are going, remote? I need part time hours to fit around something else and preferably remote.

It's a sad world when I get more sleep than a two year old because her mum drags her out 😢

Reactions: 12
Broom street are taking on for passport office now so defo get registered girls. It’s a no experience thing I’ve put loads on it from work. Based in Bootle dead easy to get to and they have full and part time. Start date is January after counter terror checks. Not remote though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.