Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

all the vest

Hi trolls, is the Naomi one that girl who owns s.u.l salon? Also, Truff/Truffalo makes me cry laughing every time I see it! You are all hilarious!

Reactions: 5

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀

Oh I have missed you!!!!

I proper upset myself yano cos I've got pugs 😭😭🤣

Morning guys 💨
Fuck off! Take that back. My pugs a bad dickhead the majority of the time but she looks nowt like truffles 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Oh TROOPS how are we getting these uggs on??? I can’t get my ankles in them🤣🤣

I’d say sorry for detailing but I’m not coz truff is a boring twat anyway 💋
I use a knife put it down the back and shimmy your foot in. Don’t bother with socks, you’ll never get them on with socks at first! 😬

sosticky

Chatty Member
I'm going to be a sheep and jump on this crest bandwagon. Anyone else a file of tattle screenshot recommendations?!
Yup, I bought rapid brow as recommended on another thread and have much more hair on them now! (I will also be buying some of these strips on payday 🤣)

Read the wiki.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Thanks parsnip ❤

Aww the boys will just need to adjust back to their normal way of life after visiting mum. It is hard doing split parenting though. My kids are awful after they've been with their cunt a dad. I swear he drowns them in red bull just before they come home 🙄
My fella’s kid’s ma is ruining them too, it’s so sad and annoying to see. Gets my back up.

Has anyone’s sky high mascara dried up really quick? Love mine but I’ve used it about 10 times max and it seems to have ran out already

• Heart
Trolls - anyone tried these? All over my tiktok at the moment, but it’s working out like £19 inc shipping for these 2 little puffs. If they’re worth it I’ll order (reviews are raving) but I’m not sure how they’d affect application that much??
😘
I’ve got some cheapo ones from Amazon x
86954CA7-FFC4-49E8-AFB8-F284148CE143.jpeg

Yeah it's not for curling , buts it's boss for volume and making your hair look smooth and proper blow dried. I love it !
I’ve got this and it bloody hurts my arm because it takes about 9 hours to dry my hair at the best of times! Really good though, I use it when I go out like once a year 😬 my mum uses hers every day, she doesn’t even own a hairdryer now

Flowers60

VIP Member
Oh don’t I was sweating by the time I had them on. Hook something through the loop at the back and it does get easier after a couple of wears🤣🤣
I think someone said put a butter knife in the back of the heel like a shoe horn?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Davena94

VIP Member
Oh TROOPS how are we getting these uggs on??? I can’t get my ankles in them🤣🤣

I’d say sorry for detailing but I’m not coz truff is a boring twat anyway 💋
Oh don’t I was sweating by the time I had them on. Hook something through the loop at the back and it does get easier after a couple of wears🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4