Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
Annual pumpkin picking 😂 olives 2 and did she even do it last year ?!
Troll, Olive started pumpkin picking in 2020 at 2 months old. She drove there herself, pointed to the pumpkin she wanted and shouted “¡Quiero esa mamá calabaza!” It was the largest pumpkin Claremont Farm had ever grown but Olive picked it up and carried it out herself. She then intricately carved it and placed it triumphantly on the doorstep. All the neighbours came out to see and everyone applauded.

CF575C96-289D-4704-91A1-366A58C62236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

gossip29

VIP Member
Awww trolls we was right. Big O has got an outdoor climbing frame 🥹🥹🥹 just in time for a freezing cold winter 🥹🥹🥹. Kate is such an amazing momma doing this for her at this time of year. Would have been daft for her to buy it during one of the best summers we’ve ever had

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I have three teenagers and tonight I sat them down and showed them the Doll Beauty/pink Uncle Fester KHM edited and real pics (so thanks to the people who put both up!) and had a serious discussion with them about how much someone has to hate themselves to do this, and why this has led in her case not just to editing but to multiple surgeries and procedures.
It was a really, really good discussion so I want to thank you Kate for prompting that discussion with my kids. And meanwhile I will watch you raise a child who will go through multiple surgeries in her life, I'm sure, because she will learn from you to hate her real self and size.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m going as a Troll
Mini uggs, Silky hair from the wonder water, blow dried with the babyliss big hair. Teeth so white you can see them from the moon, and massive eyelashes from the sky high mascara 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

UndeclaredAd

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned.. but I was catching up on Charlotte Dawson’s thread, which then led me to Paul Kelly and Jasmin can’t mind her names thread. Anywayyy, he’s been caught cheating and truffs name was mentioned as telling Jas she’d seen Paul in Zen(?!) with a lass. And then someone else commented saying Truff has a cheek grassing anyone the amount of times her man dips his wick in other girls. Ooooh the tea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’ve had the exact same talk with my nieces and always use Kate as an example to teach them about all the fakeness that is social media, how people change their entire appearance using apps and what truly miserable people behave like. She’s quite useful in a way isn’t she? 🤣
I have boys and I show them kate and say you ever ever being something like this home your out and cut off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Well done to @mchammerr for the Boss thread title !!!

Little recap:
Trolls are back on high alert & have their ring doorbells fully charged as KHM has notified us her case has reopened..... Justice is coming again apparently..... must be coming from the same as that engagement ring 🕵🏼‍♀️👀🤣
Kate is not only back playing detective & we're all shaking in our boots 💩🤣, she also is a scientist now - she knows things Scientifuclly knows things - she knows scientific facts but does not know how to spell nursery ! Apparently the hundreds of trolls on this thread are talking about her because we are all very unhappy in our own little lives apparently , even though we spend most days happy as Larry all having a fucking scream together , so her theory is Scientifuclly flawed- sorry KHM try harder 👩🏼‍🔬🤣

We have established that Kate is the Momma of the Wirrals most spoilt toddler - do not come in between Big O & a piece of fruit for fucks sake, she will flatten ya ! Orangeeeeeeeeeee 🍊🍊🍊👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

After a few weeks of staleness the threads are back on fire & loads of new trolls , welcome guys 🔥🔥🔥 we're LOVING it 🍿🍿🍿

#READTHEWIKI ⬆⬆⬆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Her attitude is proper shocking , so passive aggressive. The Insta police ? It's a regulation by an official agency that's put in place why has she constantly got a problem with everything , she thinks she's above the rules ? She's such a horrible person she really is , badly needs cancelling
0FEA7046-B68F-4BED-9972-6346364179D7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
A few points from me:

1. I’m old enough and intelligent enough to understand that what people post on instagram is what they want people to see, on the contrary I enjoy seeing what my friends are up to.
2. Following point 1, I don’t feel like rubbish, like you say.
3. I don’t think there are many people out there who think you have your shit together.
4. As previously mentioned, there’s no such thing as ‘winging life’, we all live through the same moments, nobody can see the future.
5. Salt is *not* healthy. Nor is eating out several times a week.
6. I’m sure if you were doing 10k steps and going to the gym 3 times a week, you would be telling us.
7. Keeping a child and a dog alive is a basic necessity, your husband fiancé BOYFRIEND does not require you to feed him or keep him alive, he’s an fully half grown adult.
8. Washing your clothes is also another basic that (almost) everyone does.
9. You’re barely ‘running’ a business, never mind multiple.
10. Instagram is a SOCIAL MEDIA APPLICATION, not work.
11. Why are you seeing your friends’ families and not your own?
12. You piss out 99% of the vitamins you take, but why would you need them if you eat healthy?
13. I need a brew.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Parsnipface

The thing is, these dipshits booking her are all fucking gorgeous and she ruins their pretty faces.

It's the equivalent of using a pub toilet brush to brush your hair.
Got no sympathy for them.

I'm going as her dirty brushes but I'm using my formal name.

Thread suggestion but it's boring but I wanna try - 😂

#160 Katie, we'll use your formal name, you're still unpalatable so stay in your lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61