Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @mchammerr for the Boss thread title !!!

Little recap:
Trolls are back on high alert & have their ring doorbells fully charged as KHM has notified us her case has reopened..... Justice is coming again apparently..... must be coming from the same as that engagement ring 🕵🏼‍♀️👀🤣
Kate is not only back playing detective & we're all shaking in our boots 💩🤣, she also is a scientist now - she knows things Scientifuclly knows things - she knows scientific facts but does not know how to spell nursery ! Apparently the hundreds of trolls on this thread are talking about her because we are all very unhappy in our own little lives apparently , even though we spend most days happy as Larry all having a bleeping scream together , so her theory is Scientifuclly flawed- sorry KHM try harder 👩🏼‍🔬🤣

We have established that Kate is the Momma of the Wirrals most spoilt toddler - do not come in between Big O & a piece of fruit for fucks sake, she will flatten ya ! Orangeeeeeeeeeee 🍊🍊🍊👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

After a few weeks of staleness the threads are back on fire & loads of new trolls , welcome guys 🔥🔥🔥 we're LOVING it 🍿🍿🍿

#READTHEWIKI ⬆⬆⬆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Annual pumpkin picking 😂 olives 2 and did she even do it last year ?!
Troll, Olive started pumpkin picking in 2020 at 2 months old. She drove there herself, pointed to the pumpkin she wanted and shouted “¡Quiero esa mamá calabaza!” It was the largest pumpkin Claremont Farm had ever grown but Olive picked it up and carried it out herself. She then intricately carved it and placed it triumphantly on the doorstep. All the neighbours came out to see and everyone applauded.

CF575C96-289D-4704-91A1-366A58C62236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Just as I opened this, my kid is watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse, I don’t know why but I just had this thought of the theme tune playing as you enter Kate’s treatment room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww trolls we was right. Big O has got an outdoor climbing frame 🥹🥹🥹 just in time for a freezing cold winter 🥹🥹🥹. Kate is such an amazing momma doing this for her at this time of year. Would have been daft for her to buy it during one of the best summers we’ve ever had

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Imagine giving your baby their birthday present 2.5 months late.... shoving a phone in their face the whole time recording for Instagram content !!
She proper makes me sick yano how everything is exploited for Instagram. Wonder whether the scruffy witch got it as a collab ?

Reactions: 54
Imagine giving your baby their birthday present 2.5 months late.... shoving a phone in their face the whole time recording for Instagram content !!
She proper makes me sick yano how everything is exploited for Instagram. Wonder whether the scruffy witch got it as a collab ?
Could you imagine not having your kids birthday presents ready for them on their birthday? It’s not like you don’t know the bleeping date.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She would struggle with a scientific calculator, never mind trying to say scientifically.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oluv is the second influencers toddler I’ve seen this week, who hated pumpkin picking.

I mean, no tit, it’s dull as duck for anyone. But, it is great for portraying a wholesome family lifestyle to strangers on the internet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
“Half a tablespoon of biconic soda” erm ok kate where will I find that 🤣
She really thinks she invented cooking either that or thinks we are all fkn stupid. 🙄
And whats wrong with Max’s fur (on the swide video) or is he just an old dog.

Reactions: 19
Is there anything Kate Hayes cooks that doesn’t “taste incredible”?

Everything I’ve seen her cook looks bang average, if not revolting. Although the constant use of a dinner fork for cooking, adds a novel twist.

BTW trolls, feel free to drench cabbage in mayonnaise and soy sauce and leave to fester in the fridge for FIVE DAYS. Tastes incredible.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp
Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp

Let’s keep copying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oluv is the second influencers toddler I’ve seen this week, who hated pumpkin picking.

I mean, no tit, it’s dull as duck for anyone. But, it is great for portraying a wholesome family lifestyle to strangers on the internet 🙄
She's just said on the interior page Olive isn't well ! Olive has been out playing in the garden frozen yesterday on her late birthday present , kept out late all night for a family meal...... then dragged to a field this morning , no hat or proper coat on as usual for Instagram content.
She's run down & tired poor kid , no wonder she hated pumpkin picking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Biconic Soda was used by our nan's nans to keep some semblance of colour to the veg when they used to stew it to death. It actually depletes all the vitamins and nutrients from the vegetables, and makes you tit like a Shire horse.

No wonder her homegrown herbs are looking perky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.