Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I've been using skin & me for almost a month and already I'm seeing improvements. They use influencers to promote which put me off buying it but then I seen it recommended on here and bought it without going through an influencers link. But yeah like you, anything influencers post about influences me not to buy it 🤣
I agree, it is really good, the deals direct on their website are as good if not better than the influencer links

Reactions: 4

Shazblag

VIP Member
Ahh what a ball ache! I've got so much due to be delivered from vinted over the next few days so I'm gonna have to really think about selling alot of stuff I need rid of. If I choose the evri parcel shop option, do they print the label for you? As I've literally got one 30 seconds walk from my house

Truff pegs delo
@BirkenheadTranny Im ancient have my own printer, but I think they do, they send you the link to download I will check my messages now.
ETA: The vinted app tells you which shops has printing facilities when you search for your nearest drop off for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sillisosej

I got my strips yesterday… the supreme are defo stronger than the pro effects, my teeth are quite sensitive today but would have been fine if I’d had sensodyne at the back of my cupboard like I thought I did 🙈 will get some later then probably do another lot Friday. Made a big difference already!
These will be no good for you Truff cos your teeth are made of tippex/cement 😬
Where did you get them from xxx

saadd3434

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what are her Halloween plans and will she be going to Dolloween party with 9 toes and co

Tealicious2020

I think I know the difference, Erling has actually got money in his bank and has a bright future, Kate does not

Talking of the tunnel I'm going through it today literally not been through it since before the pandemic, does anyone know are you allowed to pay cash still to get through? And has it doubled in price now with all this inflation???
You can pay cash and it’s £2!!

Retro80s

VIP Member
Just parking me arse on this thread, been so busy lately I’ve been nodding off 10 mins after trying to catch up here each night 😴

I can't curl my hair with this (prob just me) but it's fab for giving volume when blow drying and I have fine flat hair. Can anyone recommend a waver, I was recommended the Molly mae one but would rather not buy that 🤣
Yeah it's not for curling , buts it's boss for volume and making your hair look smooth and proper blow dried. I love it !

Does Naomi wrinkly fod (not Naomi Chantelle) still have her salon? Wonder if that’s where KHM will set up base since no one’s else wants her?
Doesn’t Holly still work from there though?

yeh didn’t read that properly did I. Not sure if she still has it since having her sprog

Rothsey

VIP Member
You know these proper instagrammers, not truff obvs How do they do those videos that are really bright and clear? The ones that hurt your eyes if you watch them at night? I don’t want to do one, just want to know how and why they’re doing it?

As if she’s injecting people with hair dangling all over her face. Disgusting 🤢
Ring lights and you can get small filming lights as well off Amazon.

thatkaren

Thank you farmer. Swear by it!

I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
The Naomi bun, KHM edition 🤣

That reminds me I haven’t whitened mine for ages! I usually get the professional effects ones… are the supreme better?
Not sure troll I’ve only used the professional effects, they are good enough for me I always get asked how I whiten them!

• Heart

Sillisosej

This is so true, hadn’t even thought of it like this but it’s so she doesn’t have to be accountable isn’t it!
Trolls anyone recommend a skims bodysuit dupe or know if the real things worth it?
I got the skims shorts they’re ok like they don’t feel as tight as I’d like and do roll a bit but not as bad as some cheaper ones xx

• Heart