Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trolling.around

Chatty Member

Whilst we’re on the recommendation wagon, these are unreal! Been using them over a month! Honestly you won’t be disappointed. Also use code ‘TREAT’ for 20% off!

Truff could do with some! Xxx

Reactions: 7

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative

chattycatty

VIP Member
I got my strips yesterday… the supreme are defo stronger than the pro effects, my teeth are quite sensitive today but would have been fine if I’d had sensodyne at the back of my cupboard like I thought I did 🙈 will get some later then probably do another lot Friday. Made a big difference already!
These will be no good for you Truff cos your teeth are made of tippex/cement 😬
I’ve just ordered them, I use sensodyne and usually wipe it on my teeth before I used to bleach them do you think I could do it with these 🤣

• Haha

I’ve got this for shapewear - took me in 2 dress sizes had to get my pants for a wedding altered, felt a million dollars.
Only negative points is that you can’t wear it with everything, makes my boobs look massive (because all my back and belly fat is being shoved there) and it’s got a slit in the crotch for a wee, which is a nightmare when you’re drunk.

But no pain, no gain and all that. Mega 10/10.

Walk don’t run x
Did you get your size? Or size down for a more squeezed effect?

I think Spanx are overpriced rubbish. Amazon do some fantastic ones, including a very skims esque bodysuit!

Reactions: 6

chattycatty

VIP Member
Wasn't that used to cook pasta? I can't take it ⚰

Also thought I would recommend this eye cream to all you beautiful trolls while we're recommending stuff I'm only early 30s and always had quite a deep sleep crease next to one eye it's always annoyed me but the other week my 11 year old asked me 'what's that on your face' I was mortified 😂😂 so iv been using this day and night and you can barely see it now! Also shop around because I only paid about £15 plus postage for it xx

I reckon it'll be a tiny playmobil pirate's sword tomorrow.
⚰⚰

I am crying off these 😭😭

I am absolutely done 💀 you lot are absolutely hilarious!!
[/QUOTE]
Is this eye cream good?

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
Crest strips are the only thing that’ll whiten your teeth at home because they’re the only ones that contain peroxide, hence having to order them online 😂 I mule about 5 packs home with me from america every time as they sell them in shops there. They’re amazing! #notanad

Why is she trying to SELL the crusty green shit ridden couch???
I have always used Pro White Smile.
Im chatting over ten years now, no damage to my teeth as I am a regular dentist check up attender Lol and always complemented on my teeth. I highly recommend x

OnlineOnly

I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I use the La Roche Posay one, try and buy it when it’s on offer x

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I’ve had the exact same talk with my nieces and always use Kate as an example to teach them about all the fakeness that is social media, how people change their entire appearance using apps and what truly miserable people behave like. She’s quite useful in a way isn’t she? 🤣
Totally. A real beacon of vapid behaviour too, so always a lesson there.

Sez99

VIP Member
Did she delete a story? I can't see anything about a pregnant 40 year old?
It’s still there !!
the brunette bride she’s done the make up for !!!
she’s done a little write up on her dressing gown, calling her out !! Lol