Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
I really want to go there but can’t be arsed seeing gobshites like her posing everywhere when I’m trying to relax
It’s amazing! You definitely get ‘those people’ but they just look like tits.

You’ll be ruined for other spas once you’ve been there, no where else comes close. And they do Oskia facials which are 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
I don't know how they match up to Skims but I've had some of the high waisted knicker shorts (aka spanx) from just the John Lewis brand for honestly about 8 years and they are so comfy and proper flatten out my kangaroo pouch. Reckon they were under a tenner at the time. Run don't walk, and thank me later 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Didn’t even think of J Lewis thanks Troll ❤
So when’s she done her reiki masters then?

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I use the Cerave Factor 50 Moisturising Lotion and it is only ever about £15 max. Best one I've ever used. It goes on like a BB cream and doesn't look white and isn't sticky. Love it.

Aob

I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I get the anthelios one, always get it when it’s on 3 for 2 on boots 😊

• Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
So the skin expert doesn't know that you do a facial peel once a month?!
(Depends on the peel - home treatments can be once a week as they’re not as strong as salon peels)

Edited to add: KHM is still a twat.

Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp

poppet88

Chatty Member
I think I know the difference, Erling has actually got money in his bank and has a bright future, Kate does not

Talking of the tunnel I'm going through it today literally not been through it since before the pandemic, does anyone know are you allowed to pay cash still to get through? And has it doubled in price now with all this inflation???
You can pay cash. It’s 2 quid now

Dantee

Did you get your size? Or size down for a more squeezed effect?

I think Spanx are overpriced rubbish. Amazon do some fantastic ones, including a very skims esque bodysuit!
I’m 14-16 ish and got the Large - fits perfect 🙌🏼

• Heart

Dantee

Trolls, do you any of you have the Mark Hill pick and mix wand? Feel like treating myself tomorrow 🧡

Had a look on Ms Aesthetics insta so I know what not to buy!
I liked the look of the Lullabellz one over the mark hill - same type of style with the handles etc

Teeth whitening trolls - there’s a girl who has a clinic in my hairdressers who does UNREAL before and afters on teeth whitening, insta is ‘the.white.clinic’ (too scared to screen shot, I can’t be trusted not to take the relevant steps not to out myself)
My predicament is - is this too drastic of a whiten before getting composite bonding?

Will my dentist bond to my new white teeth - then over time they go back to my regular shade??

Does that even make sense?

I’m worried sick I’ll have reverse ombre teeth

marymint

Sorry to be a geg regarding the crest whitening strips. Can I ask do you do them monthly/weekly/daily?

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
The stupid awkard spongebob dance in her minty pjs in her back to front kitchen. Or the smug video she made with Olaf saying how she's just gonna keep bumming free stuff. Smug cunt that she is
Omg who did that edit of the dance video? That was golden

Oh I have missed you!!!!

Fuck off! Take that back. My pugs a bad dickhead the majority of the time but she looks nowt like truffles 😭😭😭😭
I take it back. I'm so sorry. Please give your pug a big sloppy kiss off me 😭🤣

• Haha