Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Nah I'm with mchammer and still dying over, "ill use your formal name".
Haven't had this much second hand embarrassment so badly since the time me ma went to pick my niece up from her cot, did a giant fart and said to my niece, (it was her first birthday) "hope you're never going to look like the fucking clampetts down there" and everyone fucking heard her on the monitor.
Think I'm more mortified by "formal name" than anything else she's done. Or anyones ever done.
The cringe is so bad I think I've got ptsd.
I have nearly pissed myself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JayWhere

They won't. It's free advert to 184k for a really small business. She's a proper dreg isn't she. Why does she keep getting that style on her clubbed nails.
But this is what I don’t get, the owner is pretty successful in her own right with nails however get she must be trying to drum up business for the salon itself

Did she get the nails gifted?

Yeah, “PR trip”

dot bold dot dot

Off topic but whoever recommended the Biotin tablets was it these ones? I'm 4 months PP and the hair loss is unreal, could make a scarf with the amount of hair that's falling out 👀😩 thanks bespoke trolls 💖

P.s Kate Hayes of Bond Skin UK is a nasty bully who shits next to her washing machine.
I can't help with the biotin but at 4 months pp I had the hair loss and I was literally bald round the sides 😩😅 it'll grow back ❤ and it's coming to hat weather if that helps!

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hey trolls, whilst we are sharing skincare advice and products etc (because KHM of Bond Cosmetics is a racist homophobic bully with zero knowledge).....
Can we talk about Gua Sha? Who uses and anyone's in particular recommendations? Like do you use with any serums etc? Thabks trolls

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Vinted troops. How annoying when I rushed to post the parcels only to discover that the recipients haven't been arsed to collect them from their chosen collection places. In the meantime my cash is sitting in a pending account.

Did you know that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp
Ahh what a ball ache! I've got so much due to be delivered from vinted over the next few days so I'm gonna have to really think about selling alot of stuff I need rid of. If I choose the evri parcel shop option, do they print the label for you? As I've literally got one 30 seconds walk from my house

Truff pegs delo

katiesfc

Long time lurker as not funny enough to comment but I can’t seem to get on her skin page, could I have been blocked? Think I need my 13yr old to advise 🤔

Davena94

VIP Member
There’s one girl on those stories who starts off smiling then after being poked with a brush a few times starts to look really pissed off, and don’t even get me started on 40 and pregnant!!!!!
So weird that wtf was she even doing to her hahahaha

Reactions: 5
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
I love these either of these x2 troll, use everyday without fail. They both make foundation go on fab too so double up as a primer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5