Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
These are fab. Always getting compliments on my teeth. No Turkey teeth here 🙅‍♀️😂. Make sure you use sensodyne toothpaste with them though
i second these they work really well and dont leave the usual patchy looking job like other whitening strips, also the gel isnt as thick or harsh as others

Reactions: 3

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Trolls, do you any of you have the Mark Hill pick and mix wand? Feel like treating myself tomorrow 🧡

Had a look on Ms Aesthetics insta so I know what not to buy!
I had this but the Daughter nicked it! I did like it though.

Reactions: 2

Sillisosej

@Sillisosej I went to the dentist and got some “boutique whitening”
My dentist took impressions of
My teeth, you get trays made and in your first pack you get 4 lots of “bleach” to put in the trays. Wear overnight. Really good results. Expensive mind, I paid £300. I think the whitening is then £18 a tube.
personally I think it’s worth the money. I was really paranoid about my teeth. I only do it about once a week now, more if I’m going out and use sensodyne . X
Thanks love I’ll ask my dentist xx

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
I liked the look of the Lullabellz one over the mark hill - same type of style with the handles etc

Teeth whitening trolls - there’s a girl who has a clinic in my hairdressers who does UNREAL before and afters on teeth whitening, insta is ‘the.white.clinic’ (too scared to screen shot, I can’t be trusted not to take the relevant steps not to out myself)
My predicament is - is this too drastic of a whiten before getting composite bonding?

Will my dentist bond to my new white teeth - then over time they go back to my regular shade??

Does that even make sense?

I’m worried sick I’ll have reverse ombre teeth
I follow these on insta and they look boss and seem dead cheap!

Sillisosej

I liked the look of the Lullabellz one over the mark hill - same type of style with the handles etc

Teeth whitening trolls - there’s a girl who has a clinic in my hairdressers who does UNREAL before and afters on teeth whitening, insta is ‘the.white.clinic’ (too scared to screen shot, I can’t be trusted not to take the relevant steps not to out myself)
My predicament is - is this too drastic of a whiten before getting composite bonding?

Will my dentist bond to my new white teeth - then over time they go back to my regular shade??

Does that even make sense?

I’m worried sick I’ll have reverse ombre teeth
Oh they follow me on insta haha I’m always a bit cautious around these because if they don’t use ‘bleach’ how does it work haha

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
I spent the guts of 80 pound on a fuckin Spanx pair of knickers last Christmas and it was the biggest pile of shite . It rolled down creating a bulge like under my boobs. I was so pissed off!!!
I purchased my correct size so I don’t know if I went wrong and should have sized up or down but it was absolute shite and Barr stapling the thing to my ribs, I don’t know how else it would have stayed up.
so don’t buy Spanx !!!! Lol
Ahhh thank u troll this is the issue I always have!!

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
This is so true, hadn’t even thought of it like this but it’s so she doesn’t have to be accountable isn’t it!
Trolls anyone recommend a skims bodysuit dupe or know if the real things worth it?
Abercrombie Seamless Fabric bodysuits are amazing. I have a few bits from skims but wouldn’t say they hold you in much.

• Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I wonder if it was tips on how to be a dealer, money laundering etc.

Behave.

(Repeats to self I do not need this)
I can't curl my hair with this (prob just me) but it's fab for giving volume when blow drying and I have fine flat hair. Can anyone recommend a waver, I was recommended the Molly mae one but would rather not buy that 🤣

Ello_Body

Off topic but whoever recommended the Biotin tablets was it these ones? I'm 4 months PP and the hair loss is unreal, could make a scarf with the amount of hair that's falling out 👀😩 thanks bespoke trolls 💖

P.s Kate Hayes of Bond Skin UK is a nasty bully who shits next to her washing machine.
get your zinc levels checked too troll! ❤

• Heart