Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Charl, our friend, if you could just let us know today that Truff won’t be getting anymore PR packages, we can go ahead and order tit again. I need that new palette to wear in the house because I never bleeping go anywhere. Thanks hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So you’re getting 16 qualifications in 2 weeks 😂 they sound like super real qualifications

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuine question… why is she teaching them how to draw blood? I don’t get it

Reactions: 10
This just came up on my LinkedIn, best of luck with the new business Truff.
Good! More fool the dickheads coughing up £5000 (on klarna) 🥴 to ahem ‘qualify’ to provide botox, fillers etc only to then find out after the government clamp down they can’t continue and the paper certificate is worth naff all 😂 all these places providing the training should be held accountable too taking peoples money knowing full well they don’t have a future in aesthetics given this!! Yeh, proper carried out you research there truff ya melt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 29
Still only £180 on the fundraising page…My bespoke gets more for the spooky welly walk 🤣😵💫😆
Her ‘troops’ DO NOT support her the way she makes out - this just proves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The course takes a WHOLE MONTH? One whole entire month, wow, she must basically have a degree in medicine now.

Might turn upto my next sim session in a barely there vest and jeans.

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. An on real people 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought this it’s something to do with that vampire facial they offer and plasma apparently??
this is so they’re trained as phlebotomist (people who take blood) think this then allows them to be a health professional and do Botox. It’s so wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hiya Charl, our friend, if you could just let us know today that Truff won’t be getting anymore PR packages, we can go ahead and order tit again. I need that new palette to wear in the house because I never bleeping go anywhere. Thanks hun xoxo

They kept texting me your favourites are in your bag, don’t miss out 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is so they’re trained as phlebotomist (people who take blood) think this then allows them to be a health professional and do Botox. It’s so wrong
This is scary stuff isn't it. Blood tests can go wrong if they don't go in the right way. So scary. I would love to know what grade she got for her science gcse. Someone must know this!!!!

Reactions: 14
I'm starting a Makaton course today as my daughter is non verbal and I would love for us to communicate in some way... so if I start today, by Truffs standards I should be fully fluent in sign by around Friday? Ya?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This is scary stuff isn't it. Blood tests can go wrong if they don't go in the right way. So scary. I would love to know what grade she got for her science gcse. Someone must know this!!!!
Can't wait for her to collapse some veins and be like "whoospy, this happens, sorry your veins aren't bespoke enough. Troll" #blocked

I'm starting a Makaton course today as my daughter is non verbal and I would love for us to communicate in some way... so if I start today, by Truffs standards I should be fully fluent in sign by around Friday? Ya?
I'd say 2 days should be enough troll

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't wait for her to collapse some veins and be like "whoospy, this happens, sorry your veins aren't bespoke enough. Troll" #blocked

Sound as... I'll be signing all my posts to the thread from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Someone did that to me at the hospital, with my first baby, and she was a trained medical professional, who does that day in day out. No chance would I trust a make up woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Troll if you pay an extra £500 (klarna available) you’ll be signed off, fully qualified with bespoke certificate by 5pm today 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.