Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again had to compress so tit quality, but evidence is there to be seen.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe the actual companies need the receipts too. I cant imagine they would be happy that their stockists are sharing this utter shite!

Reactions: 22
I've messaged them raising the alarm of them reposting this, I'm also reporting them to ASA. Already reported Katie.

Taken screen recordings of both posting this and sending to ASA as evidence. Suggest everyone else do the same, only way this can be dealt with ASAP by us reporting in volume.
I’ve reported to ASA also.

Reactions: 10
Even my gammon who knows nothing about babies knows they have to be rear facing. Why on earth does she think extended rear facing means forward facing? It’s painful to listen to

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to stick her videos into one of the ERF Facebook groups. They’d clean the floor with her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't imagine direct4baby being bothered about her spreading dangerous information on their behalf, I once complained to them about sharing images of unsafe sleeping practises and rather than respond or acknowledge they'd got it wrong, they did a Miss Make Up and blocked me 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
“Cutest thing I’ve ever seen on Olive”
Next frame: *watches Olive kick them straight off*
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she assumed Olive hated the carseat as she couldn’t see her? Surely that’s a good thing, she might have hated it as she was sick of spending 14 hour shifts in it whilst she was taken on holidays lasting not much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the Charlotte tilbury event is tonight trolls…
Their insta handle is @tilburyownstorel1

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow new thread 👌🏼 strap yourselves in lads and let’s get ready for Pat butcher to butcher the faces of Liverpool and beyond 🤣

also can anyone start a thread for that lacy cosmetics I think she needs calling out for her behaviour in all this 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That food looked absolutely vile! Why is she using a metal fork to stir it (so erratically!) So horrid. Wr had cottage pie tonight, a bit of cinnamon in it is so good!
Truffle hog. Ha!

Reactions: 17
I know Sheena from skinlogic, she’s doing a PHD to go with the 2 masters and her other degrees, Kate has clearly completed her PHD as she’s qualified to the highest level possible according to her.
I rate Sheena too, she’s so intelligent, and she went back to nursing to help at Salford Royal on the covid wards ❤ She’s just an all round lovely person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.