Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for another cracking thread title

Brief recap

Still unsufferable
Still unemployed
Still not engaged

Kate has recently announced her intention to become a butcher and disfigure the faces of any idiot that lets her near them with a needle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She definitely should be held accountable for this!! She's just spouted highly dangerous information about car seat safety to over 184k followers. My heads fell off!

Even the 360 car seats, yes they can be turned front facing but that position is only to be used AFTER the baby turns 15 months old. She's just advertised newborns can go front facing? What the actual hell!!!

& the people stupid enough to let her go near their face holding a needle will also be the idiots who believe and follow this terrifying car seat advice!!! The lives of the babies she's be putting in danger here!
DIrect 4 Baby should be held accountable here too, they're the ones paying to use her for advertisement.

Reactions: 42
I know Sheena from skinlogic, she’s doing a PHD to go with the 2 masters and her other degrees, Kate has clearly completed her PHD as she’s qualified to the highest level possible according to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She definitely should be held accountable for this!! She's just spouted highly dangerous information about car seat safety to over 184k followers. My heads fell off!

Even the 360 car seats, yes they can be turned front facing but that position is is only to be used AFTER the baby turns 15 months old. She's just advertised new borns car go front facing? What the actual hell!!!

& the people stupid enough to let her go near their face holding a needle will also be the idiots who believe and follow this terrifying car seat advice!!! The lives of the babies she's be putting in danger here!
DIrect 4 Baby should be held accountable here too, they're the ones paying to use her for advertisement.
Those two car seats she’s advertising are both extended rear facing, neither turn forward. I can’t even cope.
I seriously, seriously hope that some poor girl hasn’t watched them and thought they’d buy one on her ‘recommendation’. bleeping scary!!!

Reactions: 27
I thought it was a pisstake but she's really called it bond cosmetics 😂😂 make it stop 😂 I cant even commen on the car seat bollocks. Honestly if folk are taking advice from her then they shouldnt be having kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those two car seats she’s advertising are both extended rear facing, neither turn forward. I can’t even cope.
I seriously, seriously hope that some poor girl hasn’t watched them and thought they’d buy one on her ‘recommendation’. bleeping scary!!!
No I know, they would be in for a shock if they bought it online and realised it doesn't turn or can't be fitted the other way so.wonder what on earth she was talking about. But let's not forget all the not so bright sparks who follow her won't realise this and think all the new Axkid, Joie and Cybex car seats are safe for front facing, or assume the 360's are safe too.

Reactions: 18
No need to worry about babies facing the wrong way guys 😱
it’s super duper safe 🥴
Wow!
She needs reporting silly boot, Olaf probably hated the car seat because erm she was permanently in it

Reactions: 25
Aww it was tight on that baby. She was shoved in that car seat the first 14 months of her life the poor kid 🥺 🍤 kate is definitely not the person to advise on what's good for a baby after the multiple shocking choices she's made for her own kid. Leg it kate.

twit

Reactions: 37
I thought it was a pisstake but she's really called it bond cosmetics 😂😂 make it stop 😂 I cant even commen on the car seat bollocks. Honestly if folk are taking advice from her then they shouldnt be having kids
She probs seen that Delo uses Unibond filler and thought they could be matchy matchy.
#couplegoals #fillercouples #strongbond
I wouldn’t even trust her with decorating filler.
450E9754-B857-4925-B41B-9FD9BDC234C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A skincare brand launched by someone who has her face (well, a version of her face) on a pack of 3 micro fibre cloths for 99p that claim to remove makeup with tap water. How the duck does anyone take this girl seriously

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A skincare brand launched by someone who has her face (well, a version of her face) on a pack of 3 micro fibre cloths for 99p that claim to remove makeup with tap water. How the duck does anyone take this girl seriously
Because they all have a collective IQ of 9

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm actually fuming about the car seats. Unfortunately some idiots do listen to her and that's bleeping terrifying for any child involved.

Reactions: 21
The woman literally said the Joie one was rear facing 😵💫 why is she now the voice of what's "super duper" safe when she had a kid shaped like a quaver for 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also wanna add that we have the Axkid One, it's a boss EXTENDED REAR FACING seat and cannot be turned around.

Kate's after butchering children as well as their parents

Reactions: 23
She's labelled the post with "AD" so she can and SHOULD be reported to the ASA. Everyone go and report!!

I can't sit back knowing she's actively putting babies lives in danger here and there being no consequence (as always) to it.........

Reactions: 36
Direct4baby have also reposted her dangerous advice on their own stories 😮 So, they can’t say they don’t endorse this.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Direct4baby have also reposted her dangerous advice on their own stories 😮 So, they can’t say they don’t endorse this.
Have they?! I've contacted them and couldn't see any videos of hers - I've got her blocked though

Reactions: 12
I've messaged them raising the alarm of them reposting this, I'm also reporting them to ASA. Already reported Katie.

Taken screen recordings of both posting this and sending to ASA as evidence. Suggest everyone else do the same, only way this can be dealt with ASAP by us reporting in volume.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've messaged them raising the alarm of them reposting this, I'm also reporting them to ASA. Already reported Katie.

Taken screen recordings of both posting this and sending to ASA as evidence. Suggest everyone else do the same, only way this can be dealt with ASAP by us reporting in volume.
I've never reported before but I'll have a go like 📧

Reactions: 12

Will you upload the screen recordings please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.