Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been speaking to my medic husband about her. He asked lots of questions who is her needle disposal contractor and who is insuring her. No doubt they'll be forged docs knocking around!

Reactions: 28
Is she bleeping stupid?! How do I know you don’t face a baby forwards when I don’t have any kids and she doesn’t?! What the duck! How is she still getting ads, she’s so stupid it hurts my brain!

Reactions: 21
It’s like trying to spot how many things are wrong on those pictures… any advances on - wonky bit holding the curtain, 1,000 blind strings, blinds that don’t fit and aren’t up straight
Is that a sanitary towel bin behind the curtain? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s like trying to spot how many things are wrong on those pictures… any advances on - wonky bit holding the curtain, 1,000 blind strings, blinds that don’t fit and aren’t up straight
Hahaha I screenshot this too, the state of them curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely should be held accountable for this!! She's just spouted highly dangerous information about car seat safety to over 184k followers. My heads fell off!

Even the 360 car seats, yes they can be turned front facing but that position is only to be used AFTER the baby turns 15 months old. She's just advertised newborns can go front facing? What the actual hell!!!

& the people stupid enough to let her go near their face holding a needle will also be the idiots who believe and follow this terrifying car seat advice!!! The lives of the babies she's be putting in danger here!
DIrect 4 Baby should be held accountable here too, they're the ones paying to use her for advertisement.
Why is she allowed to spout this to her followers!! Just because she has a child does not mean she has absolutely any knowledge on car seats?!

Reactions: 11
She’ll probably tell a sob story tomorrow how Olive was poorly so she couldn’t go to the opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think she’s a fuckin chef 😂😂😂 add in a stock cube but then adds in gravy granules ??? They’re not the same thing are they? Also why the duck does she batch cook an then say ‘cos avvv got no timeeeee’ duck off you twit, I work 9-5 everyday an cook from scratch every night not sayin am anything special but the woman doesn’t have a fuckin job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe we should complain to joie, the car seat company’s and they can take it up with direct4baby if they are going to block people.
She is beyond dangerous!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.