Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, who the fucks Jon an why does Olive love dressing him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but in one breath she says shes been wearing big girl knickers all the time and using the potty at home constantly but then says loads of accidents and pull ups of a night of course 🤨 why lie? Nobodies arsed.

also didn’t she say she wasn’t going to share ✨ Olives potty training journey ✨ any more after she posted indecent images of her for 184k strangers to see???
EDIT: I completely forgot that miss Olive had shat in her ma’s bed last week 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 makes this whole lie even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What makes me inwardly smirk is people like dingbat who insist their child is speaking like an Oxford undergraduate when in reality they mumble something about “wee wee”
No disrespect to children with any sort of speech delay or normal toddler babble
just don’t lie about it like you lie about everything 🙄

Reactions: 19
"Full qualifications" my arse......more like a sticker chart kids fill in 🙈 oh and Ang the course leader saying Truff "soaked up all the learning like a sponge".....you might need to rephrase that as knobhead has never seen/used a sponge in her life so won't know what you mean 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Same..

Soz about you Kate 😆
Direct4Baby responded to me and accepted "Kate did get a little muddled up" (their words not mine) but if people buy with them then they'll be told the correct information in person........... 😳🤯😱

I said people might not buy through yourselves and buy through another store or even worse - online without the information being corrected to them. I told them this wasn't a good enough response - they've deleted the story on their page (still on Kates) and ignored me now.

WOW!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Makes me proper laugh how when you Google her name the auto-fill suggests “kate hayes tattle” 😂😂😂 and the results for her name are her Instagram followed by the echo article with the words homophobic and racist plastered all over it, followed by the tattle thread 😂 same if you Google “kate hayes bond cosmetics” the thread before this one comes up hahahahahahha

Dunno about you all but I ALWAYS Google the full name of anyone whose business I’m thinking of using, no matter what it is. I imagine most people do these days. She’s ruined

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Kates deleted the story now
Troll rant incoming

Same..

Direct4Baby responded to me and accepted "Kate did get a little muddled up" (their words not mine) but if people buy with them then they'll be told the correct information in person........... 😳🤯😱

I said people might not buy through yourselves and buy through another store or even worse - online without the information being corrected to them. I told them this wasn't a good enough response - they've deleted the story on their page (still on Kates) and ignored me now.

WOW!
Hope you didn’t use your real insta to message that, Truff will be stomping up your drive this evening 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Troll rant incoming

Hope you didn’t use your real insta to message that, Truff will be stomping up your drive this evening 😭
Wipe the floor with direct4baby then wont I - for not only relaying and promoting extremely dangerous incorrect safety information to their consumers, but also for a huge data breach. In the same process request a SARs from Direct4Baby containing all communication discussed about me inclusive of that to Kate - GDPR and all that 😉

They'll be liable for a whole lot more.

Troll rant incoming

P.s. my doorbells charged and ready to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Same..

WOW!
If she got muddled up, then it shouldn't have bloody been posted. Dickheads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How can she have her first clinic day without adding a location or anything to her new page? How will she have clients 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let’s not forget She was pregnant with olive for about 2 years, goes on holiday for a week but real persons time is 3 days, was single for ages before delo but actually he jumped into PLFs warm sheets, just to name a few examples so she clearly has no concept of time…

If you’re guna lie truff, have a good memory! I think the reason she hates all us is because we have good memories and don’t forget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Popped into my local home bargains today for the first time in months. Right next to the dwindling halloween stuff was all Kates range, 🤢 guess they're using it to fill the gaps as it was in such a random place. I wanted to take a pic as it looked tit but it was busy and I didn't want to be mistaken for a fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like by the end of the month her face butchering insta known as bond skin will have already featured Olive and Max's shite, a vomit looking recipe, a troll rant including snot stained top and comedy specs and some kind of tit journey that has nothing to do with bludgeoning faces.

Reactions: 25
I feel like by the end of the month her face butchering insta known as bond skin will have already featured Olive and Max's shite, a vomit looking recipe, a troll rant including snot stained top and comedy specs and some kind of tit journey that has nothing to do with bludgeoning faces.
And a cardboard couch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.