Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an example of why not to listen to this idiot when she's trying to 'mom influence'

I've been reading the old threads again the last few weeks and this is where I'm up to. This will never not be funny. I'm cracking up here View attachment 1658249
I’ve just thought, Delo must’ve seen her using this and also thought “yep, that’s how you do it.” Pair of bleeping imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've finally blocked her. The aesthetics thing has finished me off. Her previous antics have amused me and she's been unintentionally hilarious with her stupidity. I hung around waiting for the apology that never came and this is the final straw. She's not only as thick as pigshit but she's nasty and has zero moral compass. She bangs on with her memes and 'thoughts' about positivity and toxicity but she's one of the nastiest most toxic people on the gram. I don't want that anywhere near me. Sure will miss you lovely trolls though 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I've finally blocked her. The aesthetics thing has finished me off. Her previous antics have amused me and she's been unintentionally hilarious with her stupidity. I hung around waiting for the apology that never came and this is the final straw. She's not only as thick as pigshit but she's nasty and has zero moral compass. She bangs on with her memes and 'thoughts' about positivity and toxicity but she's one of the nastiest most toxic people on the gram. I don't want that anywhere near me. Sure will miss you lovely trolls though 💗
She is toxic. She's not a girl's girl at all and judging by the way she treated the students at oh snarlin, it beggars belief how she's going to behave with her female clients. Especially good looking ones because she's very well known for being rude and bitchy to and about girls

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone did that to me at the hospital, with my first baby, and she was a trained medical professional, who does that day in day out. No chance would I trust a make up woman 😂
The midwife put an IV in my hand the night before my csection and blood literally shot 5ft across the room. The anaesthetist the next day was like 'wtf is this shambles?!' And put another one in the same hand without removing the other one, so I had two IV lines in trying to hold and feed a newborn 🙃 if the 50+ year old nurse and the guy who had trained in medicine for 12+ years can duck up, imagine letting Truff near your face.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Don’t hairdressing apprentices do like 1-2 years training? I wouldn’t trust a hairdresser who’d trained in two weeks, but people are happy for someone to have a go on their faces 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That Lacy place is an absolute disgrace !! Everything about it is wrong , bragging that you don't need to have any qualifications , fast rushed training , offering bleeping Klarna !! Amazes me that it's allowed. She's advertising learn Botox in 1 day ,8 hours and you're trained with no medical background. Shocking !!!!!!

Reactions: 41
The midwife put an IV in my hand the night before my csection and blood literally shot 5ft across the room. The anaesthetist the next day was like 'wtf is this shambles?!' And put another one in the same hand without removing the other one, so I had two IV lines in trying to hold and feed a newborn 🙃 if the 50+ year old nurse and the guy who had trained in medicine for 12+ years can duck up, imagine letting Truff near your face.
My daughter had to be rushed to theater as her placenta wouldn't come out and they put the needle in the rong place 😒 😑 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
we
That Lacy place is an absolute disgrace !! Everything about it is wrong , bragging that you don't need to have any qualifications , fast rushed training , offering bleeping Klarna !! Amazes me that it's allowed. She's advertising learn Botox in 1 day ,8 hours and you're trained with no medical background. Shocking !!!!!!
Whoever runs it is clearly making a mint from people and does not give a duck how morally wrong it is.

Reactions: 15
She's said she's been working on it for a year 🤔🥴🤣
Let’s not forget She was pregnant with olive for about 2 years, goes on holiday for a week but real persons time is 3 days, was single for ages before delo but actually he jumped into PLFs warm sheets, just to name a few examples so she clearly has no concept of time…

If you’re guna lie truff, have a good memory! I think the reason she hates all us is because we have good memories and don’t forget 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KHM: Been working on it for a year......

Lacy Aesthetics: Duration up to 1 month to complete or 2 weeks dependant on our diary

Sound Kate Yeah..... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
First of all, who the fucks Jon an why does Olive love dressing him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but in one breath she says shes been wearing big girl knickers all the time and using the potty at home constantly but then says loads of accidents and pull ups of a night of course 🤨 why lie? Nobodies arsed.

also didn’t she say she wasn’t going to share ✨ Olives potty training journey ✨ any more after she posted indecent images of her for 184k strangers to see???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First of all, who the fucks Jon an why does Olive love dressing him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but in one breath she says shes been wearing big girl knickers all the time and using the potty at home constantly but then says loads of accidents and pull ups of a night of course 🤨 why lie? Nobodies arsed.

also didn’t she say she wasn’t going to share ✨ Olives potty training journey ✨ any more after she posted indecent images of her for 184k strangers to see???
Shes such a liar she can't keep up with her own lies.

Your child is not special, she has simply took a tit in a potty. 179k random bots do not care that shes tit in said potty. Although it was probably in the sofa next to max. Get a grip woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who the duck cares where Olive is doing her business , no one boring bastard.
She was shitting in your bed last week.... now she's excelling at potty training 😴💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another pointless potty training update on a makeup page 🫠 alongside asfetiks, sofa designing, collagen shilling, Sunday dinner scrounging and 36 hour holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The child invented the toilet I read. That's how clever she is.

Do we think our Charl' uninvited KHM to the event? That LucyConlan (who's makeup also looks crusty, sorry) was there last night amongst other but no mention from KHM at all? I do hope so. And if so, then we'll done trolls for letting our Charl' know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to start posting my toilet updates. Why not. It’s a journey and it makes me relatable. It’s natural it will make us all feel normal to talk about it more. I just want to make others feel comfortable and inspired. 💕
# No More Front-Bom Guilt

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.