Katie Hayes #158 Live and Let Die, Kates going to Stab you in the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an example of why not to listen to this idiot when she's trying to 'mom influence'

I've been reading the old threads again the last few weeks and this is where I'm up to. This will never not be funny. I'm cracking up here
Screenshot_20221017-223722_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Can somebody photoshop the face model on the cardboard couch with Dr Bond Death with the needle leaning over a la mobile Botox/filler? 🤣

Horrified that somebody that lacks basic hygiene and can’t even spell half the treatments is now able to inject peoples faces 👀

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if you’re thinking of going to her for cheap ass treatments then you’ve got what’s coming to you… Absolute tit show of a woman… What’s her initials going to be now KHS? KHMS? KHMBS??? My heads gone west!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been blocked for messaging her asking is she a nurse 😆. Can’t wait for Birkenhead to be full of 7ml lips

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve been blocked for messaging her asking is she a nurse 😆. Can’t wait for Birkenhead to be full of 7ml lips
Can you imagine contacting her so you can research. So what treatments do you offer block.
What qualifications do you have block.
What insurance block
What after care block

• Haha
Reactions: 41

just watched that.. it made me flinch. Just imagine someone who probably got an E in science gcse, no A levels or a degree.. but yeah I’ll pay £160 for you to inject me considering you have such amazing biology and medical knowledge.

she’ll 100% exploit 18 year olds and that age bracket

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
There’s going to be so many people with infections for starters. Her levels of hygiene and basic cleanliness could cause sepsis, never mind wonky eyebrows people could become seriously Ill but don’t worry Trufflo knows what she’s doing she’s had two weeks training. It’s baffling how anyone would trust her with their face. Oh and I’d spotted the cosy sanitary bin - proof of the lack of basic hygiene 🤣

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine contacting her so you can research. So what treatments do you offer block.
What qualifications do you have block.
What insurance block
What after care block
It’s your face and you are entitled to walk out if she can’t produce an answer, and while I’m not a massive fan of Hirons she says this all the time.
that said if people don’t care, crackon, and live with a wonky gob (at very least)

just watched that.. it made me flinch. Just imagine someone who probably got an E in science gcse, no A levels or a degree.. but yeah I’ll pay £160 for you to inject me considering you have such amazing biology and medical knowledge.

Why is she injecting in a vest and jeans?

Reactions: 9

This is knocking me sick. Unqualified Joe public injecting peoples faces and veins. I’ll never understand how the duck this is legal. The person that runs that company must have ZERO moral compass to just be profiting off “training” these nobodies and letting them loose on the world 😭

Reactions: 29

“Hasti has started with no experience or relevant qualifications” and that’s presented as a GOOD THING???!! Holy bleeping tit! What is going on with these butchers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

There’s our NFL quarterback unit.. taking blood. Absolute head loss to why you’d let someone who thinks bacon is vegetarian take your blood. The whole thing is just morally wrong.. train people as phlebotomist then let them run wild with Botox. Vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Completed in 2 weeks 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just an example of why not to listen to this idiot when she's trying to 'mom influence'

I've been reading the old threads again the last few weeks and this is where I'm up to. This will never not be funny. I'm cracking up here View attachment 1658249
Don't forget that the steriliser didn't clean the bottles 🙃🙃🙃
It a wonder that baby wasn't constantly ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Normlee do it in one of me many £250 lee crewsees but av decided today to make me famous pedigree chum in this bent, scratched to duck pan from the aldi centre aisle"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking forward to seeing her attempts to spell phlebotomy

IAMFLEBOTTOMIST

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Normlee do it in one of me many £250 lee crewsees but av decided today to make me famous pedigree chum in this bent, scratched to duck pan from the aldi centre aisle"
That is one of swan’s finest pans! Why the duck she was stirring with a metal fork I have no idea, just watching the video gave me belly ache

Reactions: 13

There’s our NFL quarterback unit.. taking blood. Absolute head loss to why you’d let someone who thinks bacon is vegetarian take your blood. The whole thing is just morally wrong.. train people as phlebotomist then let them run wild with Botox. Vile
The course takes a WHOLE MONTH? One whole entire month, wow, she must basically have a degree in medicine now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.