Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plonkington

VIP Member
So her next make up master class will be for adults (or for from age 18) 🤨

Eh? Are you not an adult age 18? Confused.
Her makeup techniques would look horrific used on anyone over the age of 18, let alone targeting that as her audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

plonkington

VIP Member
Does anyone have any shampoo recommendations for oily/greasy hair? Not truff btw 😂 I do actually wash my hair, it’s always been quite oily but now I can wash it at night and it’s greasy by the morning 😭😭
Kevin.Murphy maxi wash troll ✌🏻

ps haven’t seen the word minty used in a while. 😂

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Hey katie/kate/khm or whatever you are calling yourself today. Here's a little Google definition for when you catch up on here before you clean the shit out of the bed.....

Feel like I need to jump on this bandwagon you know. Seen them loads in Cheshire Oaks I think?!
She’s such a bad bellend isn’t she hey

Leodog19

VIP Member
I saw her tagged in some pics of Stacey Solomon’s and I couldn’t get over how different she looked. Wasn’t sure if it was a mistake tagging hinch.

how do the likes of her and truff think it’s okay? No wonder they all claim to have bad anxiety, when they’re claiming to look like someone else!
It's was Stacey wedding photographer I had to look at them as didn't know which was her

That could of been the start of the anxiety, the fact that she has built her business looking like this, but going out in public could trigger her because she’ll be found out as a fraud 🤷🏻‍♀️
She went on this morning few years ago and she definitely look like them pictures she post her little boy only 1 maby she still got baby weight to get rid of

Leodog19

VIP Member
Thanks for the receipt 🙌
Girls I'm howling , my Uggs have been delivered I got the mini classic - fucking hell can't get me big toe in them - don't think my two year old would get his foot in them 🤣🤣
@Quarrantinemadness you were right , who do these things actually fit , I'm going to have to get the Ultra minis now 🤣🤣
My daughter got some and hers where same she read up on them there's a way of getting them on she did get them on

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I need to do this, it stresses me out not having a printer though and knowing me I will do it all wrong and end up having to cancel orders because of the shipping 😐
Truffs a Trollop
If you don’t have a printer it might be worth investing. It really is easy, I promise you. Like @Shazblag im forever dropping off at the charity and some stuff has been decent as well. I thought I might as well try and make some money. X

Hatersloveme

As much as it pains me to admit I love that “duvet” coat. Don’t want to pay £95 if it’s just AliExpress shit though. Can someone point me in the right direction 👀

read the wiki