Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
No problem 🥰 nothing better than a bargain! Although I tell anyone that'll listen how cheap I got them for 😂😂

Haha no problem!! Nothing better than a bargain 🥰 I won't pay full price now and I tell everyone how cheap I got them for I can't help myself 😂😂 I always order my usual size or size down (which is a plus for me cos it means I fit into kids sizes so even cheaper 😂) the wool always flattens so they go looser over time xx

I feel like we should be friends 👀 do I know you 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4

BibbidiBobbidiBoo

Thanks, it hurt when he said that I’m not gonna lie, but I am not here to please anyone or keep anyone happy. So I was like 🤷🏻‍♀️ But to find this out, it’s literally just a kick in the stomach.

Currently going round my house an binning any shit of his since I’m not a fucking storage facility.

Back on topic, is there not regulations on this sort of thing? Like the same when you have people come paint your kids faces at parties at stuff?

She can’t have the insurance for this surely?
The premium for her public liability would be sky high 🤣 she’s a danger to us all

conrea37

VIP Member
Girls I'm howling , my Uggs have been delivered I got the mini classic - fucking hell can't get me big toe in them - don't think my two year old would get his foot in them 🤣🤣
@Quarrantinemadness you were right , who do these things actually fit , I'm going to have to get the Ultra minis now 🤣🤣
No word of a lie I use a mascara tube in the hook to wedge my trotters in as I have cankles :LOL:

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
I’m literally going between being livid and heartbroken. My anxiety is through the roof. So I shared with you all that my ex finished me with because I didn’t make him happy. Just found out the little rat was seeing someone else. So rather than say I’ve met someone else blah blah. He decides I’ll just abuse her more and put her down play the victim then scurry off to some fucking rat.

unfortunately truff making my bed won’t fix me ✌🏻
Aw that’s rubbish to see… take care of yourself, don’t let him get into your head… x

• Heart
@Hereforthegossss can’t quote your post 😭 The ultra minis are harder to get on! I got the chestnut last year and still have to use my knife. Had the black ones delivered today and I’m working myself up to try them on because I know I’m gona end up sweating and launching them. Mini classic and shorts are easier!
Just persist and get them on whatever it takes, and just keep wearing them, it will get easier 🤣🤣

No word of a lie I use a mascara tube in the hook to wedge my trotters in as I have cankles :LOL:
Now that’s genius! Why didn’t I think of that!

• Wow