Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Omg trolls....I've just had an advert pop up on Facebook for Mansion Liverpool? (Never heard of it cos I'm a cheese and wine or cake and a cuppa kind troll)
Saw the first pic and thought jeez this girl has some fillers going on but vaguely recognised her....a quick scan on her insta. What a fucking catfish is 9 toes. Fuck.

Truss stinks pass it on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I’m literally going between being livid and heartbroken. My anxiety is through the roof. So I shared with you all that my ex finished me with because I didn’t make him happy. Just found out the little rat was seeing someone else. So rather than say I’ve met someone else blah blah. He decides I’ll just abuse her more and put her down play the victim then scurry off to some fucking rat.

unfortunately truff making my bed won’t fix me ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Thread suggestion:
Katie Hayes #158 Kate is flogging Sofas but she's got no living room , maybe she could squeeze one in the black shed of doom 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Definitely an the fact, we aren’t all sat at home, we have decent jobs and work hard, have husbands or partners that love us.

Well, not me on the last part I’m a boring twat apparently that doesn’t make anyone happy 🙄.

Off to find me some alcohol!
Aww no don't be putting yourself down. I'm sure your not boring at all had me howling on here afew times 😂😂. Here's something to cheer your Monday up, as I have said before I have family member who was in Pensby school who isn't truffs biggest fan and pointed me to the light, anyway my cousin was helping my nan move at the weekend and found a load of funny photographs of us all as kids some ended up on the social media I am cringing 🤮 but what I am more cringing at is the last pic I was sent which was included in my cousin's school pics 🤣🤣 So obv in school you have individual pics and a whole class pic I'm guessing, well I was sent truffs class pic although not sure what year/how old and I'm howling!! Sorry if anyone on here is in the pic I've blurred everyone's faces out but truffs but tbh she stood out before I blurred everyone out anyway 😂 Happy Monday trolls ! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
This is one of the girls pages she reposted on her stories. Kinell, looks like a rubber dingy… did these train at the same place??! Proper fuct up if you ask me 🤦🏼‍♀️
A84D2900-AC1A-4786-AD77-170D917F21B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Shazblag

VIP Member
Unlike Truff I have a tv in the bedroom and a sky minibox, each morning I wake up switch it on to watch the news and the bastard always needs reconnecting, I reactivate it and its says on the screen ‘Hello’ I always reply like the senile old bat that I am with Ello Body in a child's voice. The men in white coats will be knocking for me soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Troll we’re all the same person!
Was literally about to type the same thing 🤣
We are one troll 🙈

can we all stop calling me out. I fucking love them pancakes with salad cream. My bespokes once said they look like something you would feed the dog. Honestly don’t know their born.
I’m mentally scarred for life with findus crispy pancakes 😭
There was a girl I went to school with who was a bit odd, set a fire alarm off once and stole out of peoples bags (wasn’t proven) stole all kinds of shit and just general weirdo. Anyway, she lived in my village and invited me round, so I went because I’m a nob. She made us findus crispy pancakes, and when she handed me mine there was a pube next to it on the plate. She was proper fucked in the head so I have no doubt she probably rubbed her fanny on it.
Sicko. Haven’t eaten them since.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
So Olive is 26 months old , she's not sleeping in her own bed , she's shitting in her Ma's bed , got a dummy in constantly...... but she speaks Spanish , plays guitar & asks to go horse riding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55