Katie Hayes #157 Bingo Caller Bantz Number 65: Kate’s career has died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to one of our OG Trolls @Abongo2 for the thread title !! Absolutely spot on - KHM⚰

Think at this rate Kate has got more chance of getting a ring off that Mac wearing slimeball than any decent freebies thanks to the dedication of you trolls , keep up the good work ! The Charlotte Tilbury team couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive we've had them demented 🤣📧📧📧

Wonder where those filthy bums are going to get free food this weekend with unfunny Olive ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology
#stilleditsherpics
#stillskint
#READTHEWIKI ⬆🟥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well done to one of our OG Trolls @Abongo2 for the thread title !! Absolutely spot on - KHM⚰

Think at this rate Kate has got more chance of getting a ring off that Mac wearing slimeball than any decent freebies thanks to the dedication of you trolls , keep up the good work ! The Charlotte Tilbury team couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive we've had them demented 🤣📧📧📧

Wonder where those filthy bums are going to get free food this weekend with unfunny Olive ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology
#stilleditsherpics
#stillskint
#READTHEWIKI ⬆🟥
Hahahahaahahaha when did I suggest this? 😂 😂
Oh that one night I was pissed? Go me. ABINGO2 shall be my new tattle name. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can you imagine the inside of her knickers the dirty duck.
you can just tell her washing smells of bleeping stale cow tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hahahahaahahaha when did I suggest this? 😂 😂
Oh that one night I was pissed? Go me. ABINGO2 shall be my new tattle name. 😂
You pissed ?..... never Bong 🤣🤣

It was the nearest belter one liner there was no suggestions for a good few pages back so you got the winner !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that really Olive's car seat? It needs fuckin burning the dirty witch. Who let's their kids stuff get in that state? I'm absolutely baffled. She hasn't got a job and she's got 1 farting kid so she's got loads of time to keep things clean. But no, she just wants to flit around Merseyside day in day out shoving her basic kid in everybody's faces with scrambled egg in her pocket. One monumental twit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I often wonder if her and Delo ever just sit cracking up at this thread you know because you lot are funny as duck. I'm in stitches with you all every day, a proper little tonic this thread ❤

Also have to add I've also jumped on the recs bandwagon and now have biotin, sky high mascara and some wonder water on thr way 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks trolls! Just ordered skin+me for £3.50 delivered 👏🏻👏🏻.

If I was that pro cleaner, I’d be like hun, not being rude but this is hazardous and needs binning. I would not be bleeping cleaning that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks trolls! Just ordered skin+me for £3.50 delivered 👏🏻👏🏻.

If I was that pro cleaner, I’d be like hun, not being rude but this is hazardous and needs binning. I would not bleeping cleaning that
I know, they’re normalising your child’s car seat looking like a health hazard

Reactions: 16
If that was hers, as if she’s said it was stored in the loft rather than she’s just filthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You pissed ?..... never Bong 🤣🤣

It was the nearest belter one liner there was no suggestions for a good few pages back so you got the winner !!
That what I mean. I’m a sober citizen. Never would I suggest such ludicrous words. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine going for tea and a catch up with your mate on a Friday night & they're like hey take my phone and do a photo shoot of me ! She's such a Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t take credit for the car seat skullduggery btw my mate who is a major lurker sent me it. Shocking isn’t it the thought of the reason breathing in raw bleeping mould it turns my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I often wonder if her and Delo ever just sit cracking up at this thread you know because you lot are funny as duck. I'm in stitches with you all every day, a proper little tonic this thread ❤

Also have to add I've also jumped on the recs bandwagon and now have biotin, sky high mascara and some wonder water on thr way 👌
Try this primer with that mascara. Honestly.
E564AA14-8431-4C56-98B8-535835070CAC.png

Eye (see what I did there) use this with the mascara and the lilash serum. So good.
C5ED0A6D-D2A2-48DB-9DEC-27C2769EA45B.png

Eye (see what I did there) use this with the mascara and the lilash serum. So good.
Excuse the brows.

Excuse the brows.

Excuse the brows.
Also. Excuse the whole appearance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@Abongo2 your eyes are going to be on Kates Instagram Sunday night prime time. This is one of my main trolls ! I've handed this photo over to my crime squad dealing with my case 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
go on Man city’s tik tok 😂😂Loves his food like his twin sister 😂😂😂 can’t upload the video here saying it’s too big

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.