Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Anyone see Naomi nine toes slow Mo walk across a car park? I’ve howled 🤣🤣 I’d love to see my gammons face if I was like babbbbbbe, just record me walking please. He’d tell me to get to fuck
And why is she carrying leftovers? No way that’s a bag! It’s gotta have some buttys in it, or a bone for the dog! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shazblag

VIP Member
Go way are they girl - oh friggen hell I've got no chance. So if I try and squeeze them on will they loosen once I've worn Them 🤣🤣
Do you buy your normal shoe size in them ?
On the Ugg website it tells you to stand on a piece of A4 paper with the paper close to the skirting board and take a photo, it then tells you what size to order, I did all the hard work and then ordered my normal shoe size 4 because I’m a daft cow. Let you know how i get on when my size 5’s arrive.

• Heart

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Tattle bastards! Reckon we could convince our KHM to swerve Man City and her new facial disfigurement experiment and come play for Liverpool? There's no denying she's a hench man! 🤣🤣🤣 ( I'll show myself the door...!)

• Haha
usually just nose here but thought I’d jump in about Ugg ultra minis, keep checking schuh too I managed to grab a khaki pair the other day on a restock 😄

• Heart

Ssslllfff75

Hey trolls. Skin & Me question.... I've always had what looked to be a large freckle at the top of my cheekbone that was just a part of my skin, same consistency. Since using the product, this freckle has become raised and feels rough in texture. Anybody know why this could be and whether I should stop using the product? Thanks 😁

#Read the wiki ⬆
It could just be the skin + me exfoliating it.. if it's not perfectly round though maybe go your GP (that's easier said than done now)

• Heart

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Oh that's good to know. I thought they'd feel all stretched 🤣 so on that note trolls, any recommendations on who to go to for my first time? Preferably somebody who hasn't trained under @lacyaesthetics and holds more than a mickey mouse certificate with a smily face sticker on it. Also, dental block is a must. Wirral area x
I go to Sheena Morgan skin logic in Wallasey village fully qualified and highly recommended. Been to her for years and she won’t make you look like a blow up doll either 😊

• Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
What. Why is this new exclusive designed sofa all wonky. Does not look sturdy. Why is the child aged 2, got a dummy in its mouth? And finally why the fuck does the child have wellies on all over the exclusive designed sofa? Fuck me.
Why does it look like a cartoon sofa 😂😂

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I’m literally going between being livid and heartbroken. My anxiety is through the roof. So I shared with you all that my ex finished me with because I didn’t make him happy. Just found out the little rat was seeing someone else. So rather than say I’ve met someone else blah blah. He decides I’ll just abuse her more and put her down play the victim then scurry off to some fucking rat.

unfortunately truff making my bed won’t fix me ✌🏻
I'm so sorry. What a little shit. Men are cowards!

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Aww no don't be putting yourself down. I'm sure your not boring at all had me howling on here afew times 😂😂. Here's something to cheer your Monday up, as I have said before I have family member who was in Pensby school who isn't truffs biggest fan and pointed me to the light, anyway my cousin was helping my nan move at the weekend and found a load of funny photographs of us all as kids some ended up on the social media I am cringing 🤮 but what I am more cringing at is the last pic I was sent which was included in my cousin's school pics 🤣🤣 So obv in school you have individual pics and a whole class pic I'm guessing, well I was sent truffs class pic although not sure what year/how old and I'm howling!! Sorry if anyone on here is in the pic I've blurred everyone's faces out but truffs but tbh she stood out before I blurred everyone out anyway 😂 Happy Monday trolls ! 😂😂😂

Haha I was having a shit day and being sarcastic, but thank you queen 💜 really made me smile 😊.

state of that wide head though! Why would you stick a headband on it 🫡

She will literally just share anything she’s tagged in won’t she 🤮

wow she really must think that’s a compliment 😮🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Was literally about to type the same thing 🤣
We are one troll 🙈

I’m mentally scarred for life with findus crispy pancakes 😭
There was a girl I went to school with who was a bit odd, set a fire alarm off once and stole out of peoples bags (wasn’t proven) stole all kinds of shit and just general weirdo. Anyway, she lived in my village and invited me round, so I went because I’m a nob. She made us findus crispy pancakes, and when she handed me mine there was a pube next to it on the plate. She was proper fucked in the head so I have no doubt she probably rubbed her fanny on it.
Sicko. Haven’t eaten them since.
I have no words 🤮🤮🤮🤮.

also this wasn’t me. I will never eat those pancakes again 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5