Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
I’ve got this, we’ll mines slightly different as it’s a few years old, but it’s been amazing. Orders it’s own ink so one less thing for me to remember. Only downside is, my lovely children are forever printing random shit off.

for example

‘Just thought you might wanna know, you stink’

little trolls 🙄😂
I have the instant ink for the hp and can print from my phone/ipad but it hardly gets used,( that might change now thanks to vinted) I offer to everyone in the family if you need to print then help yourself, hate paying for something and its not getting used. Most of the homework for secondary school is all done on a google app, so no printer needed, no more the dogs ate my homework kid! Which has genuinely happened a few times.

Reactions: 6

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I’m literally going between being livid and heartbroken. My anxiety is through the roof. So I shared with you all that my ex finished me with because I didn’t make him happy. Just found out the little rat was seeing someone else. So rather than say I’ve met someone else blah blah. He decides I’ll just abuse her more and put her down play the victim then scurry off to some fucking rat.

unfortunately truff making my bed won’t fix me ✌🏻
Ah sorry to hear you are going through this x

• Heart

Sue Ellen

It's was Stacey wedding photographer I had to look at them as didn't know which was her

She went on this morning few years ago and she definitely look like them pictures she post her little boy only 1 maby she still got baby weight to get rid of
I saw her in the flesh at Alton towers/CBeebies in May I don’t remember her being massive, she does wear odd, baggy, unflattering clothes though, but she certainly didn’t have a chubby face!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Is she friends with tatt lashes or are they another brand that’s unaware of her racist homophobic ways

slidders

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any shampoo recommendations for oily/greasy hair? Not truff btw 😂 I do actually wash my hair, it’s always been quite oily but now I can wash it at night and it’s greasy by the morning 😭😭
I’ve stopped using separate shampoo and conditioners and just use Dove 2 in 1. Find my hair is much lighter after drying it and not so affected by the hard water we get down here.
I used to wash my hair in the mornings and by the evening it would be greasy.

• Heart
Oh and re the ultra minis, they don’t pull on like the normal minis or short if you’ve got even the slightest high foot arch. I have to stick a butter knife at the back to slide them on 🤣

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
That CT video on her tik tok is absolutely awful 🙈🙈🙈 the music it too loud and her voice over is so unprofessional. ‘Fully rate it so yeah’ if you had no clue about her, you’d think she was one of those small following wannabes trying to be a big influencer in her bedroom.
She in a wannabe influencer in her ‘fliming room’ mind you but you would be shocked to realise she has 184k on her Instagram. Big oaf

ooooo I hope it gets sent to CT

@Hereforthegossss can’t quote your post 😭 The ultra minis are harder to get on! I got the chestnut last year and still have to use my knife. Had the black ones delivered today and I’m working myself up to try them on because I know I’m gona end up sweating and launching them. Mini classic and shorts are easier!
Just persist and get them on whatever it takes, and just keep wearing them, it will get easier 🤣🤣

Now that’s genius! Why didn’t I think of that!
Go way are they girl - oh friggen hell I've got no chance. So if I try and squeeze them on will they loosen once I've worn Them 🤣🤣
Do you buy your normal shoe size in them ?