Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
It’s because you weren’t reading a podcast!

Welcome back Troll, hope your well ☺

Honestly don’t know what the fuck is up with you lot tonight, we don’t listen to podcasts, that’s where you are all going wrong.

We read them, do you all listen to nothing the oracle says?

quick simple fix ✌🏻😜
Ffs no wonder I'm depressed 😬

Reactions: 3

Violetx

VIP Member
Omg so greatful, the messy pony tail hair tutorial is up. I'm so happy because I've always wondereded what bobbles were and how to use them. So glad I finally know!!

P.s who made the voduzhair shout acouple of pages ago? #TellMeYouReadHereWithoutTellingMe
Yeah the Voduz thing - she couldn’t make it more obvious 😂

Reactions: 3

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
How do you set it to a certain post setting? Iv tried on mine and won't let me I need to select yodel as I don't have a printer (and tell people when they purchase but no one listens 😩 so end up having to go max speilmann near me and pay 1.50 for a bastard label) xx
Profile, settings, postage and you can turn them on and off in there.
You cannot turn off UPS but hardly anyone picks it because its so expensive x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Nattynoo

What makes me laugh is that it is only a matter of time before this turns to shit too. As someone else said before tonight, everything she has ever done has ended badly - Savers, Oh Darlin, the Home Bargains thing. What long term project have you actually succeeded at, Kate? Nope, didn't think so.
Can someone fill me in What happened with home n Bargains and why it went to shit? 🙈

Rothsey

VIP Member
How do you set it to a certain post setting? Iv tried on mine and won't let me I need to select yodel as I don't have a printer (and tell people when they purchase but no one listens 😩 so end up having to go max speilmann near me and pay 1.50 for a bastard label) xx
On your profile go to settings, and then pistage. When you swipe on there, options are given to you. X

It’s really easy via Royal Mail! I live quite rural and have a post office near by so just take my parcels there and send the buyer proof of postage! I’ve sold loads of my daughters clothes and today I got her a Zara jacket for £2!! I’ve made over £150 doing it in the last month x
That’s so good! Do you use a printer at home?

Rothsey

VIP Member
I've caught up on the wiki after a few months trapped in the black shed of shite. My goodness the ham beast never fails to provide plenty of material does she? She is just an absolute biff.
Hope you’re doing ok mel… x

Reactions: 1