Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the Ugg website it tells you to stand on a piece of A4 paper with the paper close to the skirting board and take a photo, it then tells you what size to order, I did all the hard work and then ordered my normal shoe size 4 because I’m a daft cow. Let you know how i get on when my size 5’s arrive.
Thanks Shazza girl , they're fucking sold out now on all the sites in size up I'l keep me eyes peeled.

oh girl hahahaha we fucking LOVE Dunny yano 🤣🤣🤣 Char Sui swimmin lad swimmin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally scream laughing everytime we watch them videos

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Illbringthepopcorn

There was a post on the last thread that some cleaning company put up on Instagram of this minging car seat an they said it was their biggest challenge yet but it looked just like Kates and she’s put this up last night an old pic of olive an the car seat looks just like that one
Thanks for the receipt 🙌

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I need to do this, it stresses me out not having a printer though and knowing me I will do it all wrong and end up having to cancel orders because of the shipping 😐
Truffs a Trollop
hey troll! i’m just catching up but just set your shipping to yodel (as long as you have a drop off near you) and then they can print the label in store x

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hey trolls. Skin & Me question.... I've always had what looked to be a large freckle at the top of my cheekbone that was just a part of my skin, same consistency. Since using the product, this freckle has become raised and feels rough in texture. Anybody know why this could be and whether I should stop using the product? Thanks 😁

#Read the wiki ⬆

Reactions: 3

chattycatty

VIP Member
Wise trolls re uggs. I know some of you are saying they're hard to get into......but once on.....how are they sized. I'm usually a 7 so would I be good in a 7 or size up? Thanks trolls.
I’m a 7 but started buying a 6 because they go dead baggy

• Heart

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Oh my god, she’s fucking dangerous!!!
These seats are 360 seats, not super dooper safe forward facing, like she says. You can quite clearly see the isofix anchors, those bits are not ‘safety features for forward facing’.
Fuck me. I sincerely hope nobody takes her advice in buying baby stuff, especially where safety is concerned 😮
Sorry the axkid is rear facing only, the joie one looks like a 360.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
You don't need to justify anything. I spend my money on travel and renovating my house. That's why I have zero pounds for clothes. We all have different stuff going on and btw if you're feet are cold then it's hard to feel warm at all so Uggs are a neccesity! 💗
💙💙💙💙. Think I’d be best with hot water bottles haha

Can’t really say without ‘reveling’ myself 🙊
Damn! I needed distraction

• Heart

Itsmee

Good shout! I’ve just set mine to Evri as the shop is not far from me. For Yodel, I have to drive for about 10 mins and tbh I can’t be arsed.

Im all about a bargain but some people are cheeky with their “will you accept £xxx.” No bugger off! It’s cheap enough already!
How do you set it to a certain post setting? Iv tried on mine and won't let me I need to select yodel as I don't have a printer (and tell people when they purchase but no one listens 😩 so end up having to go max speilmann near me and pay 1.50 for a bastard label) xx