Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just tuned in for her to say she doesn’t wear tapes anymore. U sure hun????
SHE HASNT WORN THEM FOR ONE WEEK TROLL SHE DOESNT WEAR THEM ANYMORE!!! God she is boresome. She gives an NFLer a run for their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she spray the setting spray all over herself like perfume?
She did it on the live as well and said she loved the smell.

When I was on holiday I went to the spa to book a facial, the woman came to talk to me about which facial would be best for my skin and I swear her breath was rotten. I had to make an excuse and leave there's no way I could let her touch my face or come anywhere near me 🤮. Don't think I'll be booking Kate anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That makeup has to be the worst she’s done in a while. bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 17
I missed the live thank god, but thanks trolls for the shots, shes one scruffy bleep, wash your hair you bad woman. Imagine putting all that slap on to portray glam and leaving the hair like its been dipped in the frying pan. Does she work in the chippy on the side?
I work in a chippy well I run one and my hair never looks like that how rude 😒 🥴🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for her to be let loose with needles. She looks like she smells. How hard is it to be clean?!
Eeee she’s a ming, dinners made for the week, i get saving time but it’s not batch cooking is it? it’ll be 10 rounds of bread and 5 slices of Billy Bear ham for Delo won’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let us know how you get on
Also if you got the cleanser etc just cancel those after because they’re ok but just a basic cleanser I use ce rave and the body shop camomile cleanser not worth paying the price for the other bits just the daily doser xx
Thanks troll 😍😍

Reactions: 2
I’ve just ordered that Skin and Me stuff as I have been well and truly influenced by you trolls!! Got it all for £3.50 🤷🏻‍♀️ - let’s hope it knocks 20 years off me 👵🏼
How did you get it for 3.50?!!!! Sorry I have lots to catch up on this thread haha

Reactions: 1
I work in a chippy well I run one and my hair never looks like that how rude 😒 🥴🤔🤣
Probably because you’re not a scruffy bleep and shower regularly, where as this one is and looks like shes cleaned the fryers with her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need someone to #askhaaland does he know he has a doppelgänger stomping around the Wirral with a cup of tea and a bag of dog tit every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.