Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s just said her ear is bleeding and rubbed the make up brush all over it 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She finally secured the earring with the plastic bit that’s always on when you buy earrings on a card backing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls will someone please post a picture of the work event she’s at. Just firing up the tweets 🏹☄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That whole saga with the earring sent me west. What the duck happened then 😮💨😮💨😮💨

Reactions: 5
I missed the live thank god, but thanks trolls for the shots, shes one scruffy bleep, wash your hair you bad woman. Imagine putting all that slap on to portray glam and leaving the hair like its been dipped in the frying pan. Does she work in the chippy on the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if she was having the best time ever but felt the need to talk about the trolls 😂

Reactions: 7
Wonder when she turns up anyone else thinks WTAF she's a scruffy witch, I couldn't leave the house with hair & nails like that especially for a WORK event !! She must spray a strong perfume on to disguise the smell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There will be bison in the wild pics tonight from that Esme Rose fashion show, sure nine toes won't let us down too 🤣
Holly B is there too - hopefully she will post some hahaha.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.