Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing 😂😂😂 she thinks she looks classy and sophisticated, but in reality she looks like an old secretary from a 80s romcom. People must buzz off her at events like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@gigi_93 you’re not in Miami are you at the min? Just seen hurricane Ian has hit the west coast hope you and your fella are okay!

on topic Kate stinks read the wiki
I’m not there at the moment, he’s been lucky though, it’s hit the south west then travelled up to the north east, avoiding the Miami area except for bad wind and rain. Sick of hurricane seasons they give me the fear 😂

@gigi_93 just watching the news about the hurricane - not sure whereabouts you are but hope you’re safe x

ps truff stinks
Thank you I’m in the UK, mr gigi is ok though. Floridians never take hurricanes seriously 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody cheek of her posting this
I got sucked in to Morpheus last year and had 3 sessions and if anything it made my skin worst. Them results are from either horrendous editing or filler.

DO NOT Waste your money trolllzzzzzzz

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised her skin is awful. All she eats is pure tit full of oil and grease, she drinks like a fish and probably still smokes on the sly. Doubt she’s intelligent enough to wear daily SPF either.

Reactions: 20
I’m not surprised her skin is awful. All she eats is pure tit full of oil and grease, she drinks like a fish and probably still smokes on the sly. Doubt she’s intelligent enough to wear daily SPF either.
She said once that she didn't because her foundation has spf in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she tried to wedge it in her ear hole “maybe it goes like this” 😂😂

Hair looking gorgeous for a night out/work event 👌🏼 (& neck looking like a tree trunk)
View attachment 1611621
All the people typing Hi Olive !? Weird like

Thought she didn’t use setting spray

What the fucken is she wearing
She's that smelly the stench from her BO is visible 🤮

Eeee she’s a ming, dinners made for the week, i get saving time but it’s not batch cooking is it? it’ll be 10 rounds of bread and 5 slices of Billy Bear ham for Delo won’t it.
I bet Delo slings anything she makes him and goes the chippy instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i know it’s not her thread but this has pissed me off never judge anyone there confidence might be low and you know what i didn’t mind cheryl but she can duck off ive been in that position before not knowing but i felt amazing just being there
I hate Cheryl

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.