Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww when did the trolls get a shout out?
Towards the end of earring gate

Disappointed there is no full length shot today, she’s wearing black Gucci tights with open toed sandals along with the Dallas dress apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Katie Hayes #157 Neck like a trunk hunch on the back, if you want mincepies they'll be served on a shoe rack

Towards the end of earring gate

Disappointed there is no full length shot today, she’s wearing black Gucci tights with open toed sandals along with the Dallas dress apparently
How many times did she say she was wearing gucci tights? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The hair is too much. It’s thick with grease 247 I just can’t get my head around why? It’s thin as anything it would take her 20 mins to wash and dry it but she will not 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 22
Oooo a new business partner? Thought she was this one woman band boss witch the bleeping fraud
If my business partner shamed me on socials I'd dissolve the partnership.

You can tell she's a bored, bitter bleep. Having to wake up to that ugly cunts stumpy cock every morning, knowing full well without him she would be on a council estate in birko

• Haha
Reactions: 33
B5FF1B1E-FDF7-498D-8307-04A5886A0891.png
Update on Knowsley.. they’ve edited their post from yesterday so the make ups are no longer included on the pics 🙌🏼

No free #ad not an ad trip for them this year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
i know it’s not her thread but this has pissed me off never judge anyone there confidence might be low and you know what i didn’t mind cheryl but she can duck off ive been in that position before not knowing but i felt amazing just being there
This has made me bleeping fume horrible witch. No wonder they were mates.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just ordered that Skin and Me stuff as I have been well and truly influenced by you trolls!! Got it all for £3.50 🤷🏻‍♀️ - let’s hope it knocks 20 years off me 👵🏼
Let us know how you get on
Also if you got the cleanser etc just cancel those after because they’re ok but just a basic cleanser I use ce rave and the body shop camomile cleanser not worth paying the price for the other bits just the daily doser xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg the snail trail down her uniform looks like OHD has wiped snot on her.....Minty cow.
Made the buttys for the rest of the week , they must all have the wildies permanently in that house 🤢💩💩
I’ve just done my Gammons buttys now and I don’t normally do them until before bed and it’s making me feel a bit uneasy that I’ve made them at half seven the night before never mind days ahead 😆 bread will taste like communion wafer by Friday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The hair is too much. It’s thick with grease 247 I just can’t get my head around why? It’s thin as anything it would take her 20 mins to wash and dry it but she will not 🥴🥴🥴
How dirty do you feel with greasy hair though 😭

Reactions: 21
Pat Buthcher wants her earrings back 🤣
And Joan Colllins is asking where the dress is from! What a state!

Pat Buthcher wants her earrings back 🤣
And Joan Colllins is asking where the dress is from! What a state!
*Butcher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.