Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ll do that on Friday’ about her washing 😂 even if it takes you days to put your washing away why broadcast it! I hate influencers trying so hard to be relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No point lecturing Kate on her parenting skills she’s already tried to kill her own kid at least 4 times with various horrendous actions

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i know it’s not her thread but this has pissed me off never judge anyone there confidence might be low and you know what i didn’t mind cheryl but she can duck off ive been in that position before not knowing but i felt amazing just being there
"Women can... just not that woman"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg the snail trail down her uniform looks like OHD has wiped snot on her.....Minty cow.
Made the buttys for the rest of the week , they must all have the wildies permanently in that house 🤢💩💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can’t wait for her to be let loose with needles. She looks like she smells. How hard is it to be clean?!
Doesn’t she look like she smells of sour milk. The minty bleep

OK I'm not normally the type to lecture other parents, but for this silly tart I'm going to make an exception.

Dear Truff, pram cupholders ARE NOT FOR HOT DRINKS. They're not for your frigging Starbucks. The packaging/instructions will tell you that. Why, you ask? Because they're quite loosely attached to your pram handle, the pram which contains your precious reason for living, just below said cup holder, and on this planet (not the one Truff's brain inhabits but the one the rest of us call home) GRAVITY IS A THING AND HOT LIQUIDS ARE BAD FOR HUMAN SKIN.

Case in point, the fool I married bought one for our pram, back in the days when our kid didn't only sit down for Roblox. We read the instructions, we acknowledged that it was for cold drinks only and preferably ones with secure lids. Off he goes to the park with Baby Goth and treats himself to a can of cherry Coke on the way, which he opens and pops in the cupholder. First kerb he had to bump the pram down, boom, Cherry Coke all over the hood of the pram, splashed Baby Goth, sticky mess everywhere. Imagine a messy stomper like Truff doing the same but with a lovely fresh Starbucks latte in the cupholder. bleeping troglodyte.
She posted a picture of her kids vagina, so she’s not arsed what the cup holder is actually for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many grabby freebie hauls can you do! Totally oblivious to the country being completely on its arse, people are struggling and she’s getting freebies left right and centre!
read the room you bleeping leech.
You aren’t doing yourself any favours
Bet half of the tit she gets sits in the wardrobe, never to be worn!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is why anyone wants to wear their uniform out of work?
it goes back to school years, you wouldn’t be seen dead in your uniform after the bell went
And I am talking 33 years ago since
Who makes packed lunches days in advance?
Oh the dirty cow.
exactly what I thought 👀I don’t have a packed lunch myself but husband does
I separate packets of cobs and freeze them and defrost them the night before so they are nice and fresh all week long
He’s not arsed 🤣 but who wants a slightly dry cob? (Baps, buns , rolls for other areas of the country)
No pride in anything she does
Skanky cow

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she just mind her own business, stop taking pictures of people in the gym and duck off with her massive head. Sly as duck
I think I might her more than Truff (possibly) cos Truff is absolutely dead stupid. Cheryl isn't stupid but she's a cold, nasty, calculating witch. Thinks she's the mafia. Another absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the duck is going on here? The skin, the hair, the makeup 🤮

B21A2910-04DE-4DEE-91B4-53E62FED27F5.png

OK I'm not normally the type to lecture other parents, but for this silly tart I'm going to make an exception.

Dear Truff, pram cupholders ARE NOT FOR HOT DRINKS. They're not for your frigging Starbucks. The packaging/instructions will tell you that. Why, you ask? Because they're quite loosely attached to your pram handle, the pram which contains your precious reason for living, just below said cup holder, and on this planet (not the one Truff's brain inhabits but the one the rest of us call home) GRAVITY IS A THING AND HOT LIQUIDS ARE BAD FOR HUMAN SKIN.

Case in point, the fool I married bought one for our pram, back in the days when our kid didn't only sit down for Roblox. We read the instructions, we acknowledged that it was for cold drinks only and preferably ones with secure lids. Off he goes to the park with Baby Goth and treats himself to a can of cherry Coke on the way, which he opens and pops in the cupholder. First kerb he had to bump the pram down, boom, Cherry Coke all over the hood of the pram, splashed Baby Goth, sticky mess everywhere. Imagine a messy stomper like Truff doing the same but with a lovely fresh Starbucks latte in the cupholder. bleeping troglodyte.
Oh, I assumed a pram cup holder was to put kids sippy cup or bottle in. Didn’t have such luxury in my day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That person commenting to ask what she uses to slick her hair back and her mind went blank cos she obviously couldn't say it was grease 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She just got caught out there on the live. Said she had no extensions in and then someone mentioned about seeing a tape on the left side and to fix it so then she said “I literally have 1 tape in”.

Now she’s just adjusted her bun and another tape popped out on the right side, and now changed it too “I have 2 tapes in on each side”

how does she keep up with the lies
Ps that makeup and her skin is horrendous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Oh my word !! How can she call herself a MUA. Look at that foundation around her hairline and brows & AS IF she is stepping foot out of the house with that chip pan head ! Shocking
1F8F274E-F61E-41CE-97CA-CB2716411712.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That live was soo bad.got some cracking shot lols.
She went all aggy cos someone said she did the most important bit off camera

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.