Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the type to have gravy for breakfast
bleeping hell 😂😂😭😭😭

I’m just envisioning her hunched over the sink in her kitchen, slurping gravy out the Pyrex jug with a massive bleeping spoon at 6.30am.

I can’t stop laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you seen the live this morning? Her skin looks absolutely awful. Spotty and greasy - wow that miracle collagen! And the jowls of a 50 year old 😁
But leave us 50+ Alone, I promise you I don’t have jowls like that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The child had proper mad hair didn't she. And also will wonder why she wasn't good enough for this world so her mum changed the colour of her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been using the skin & me product and it’s really great- was a bit dubious because of all the insta huns advertising it but a skincare page I follow posted it (she doesn’t do any ads at all so one to trust) and it’s brill can definitely notice the different and it proper strips you back to a basic skincare routine 1 careful though I got my brows waxed and ended up with skin burns because of the retinoids

anyway back to truff - still on 184k even with this new competition…

Reactions: 12
I’ve been using the skin & me product and it’s really great- was a bit dubious because of all the insta huns advertising it but a skincare page I follow posted it (she doesn’t do any ads at all so one to trust) and it’s brill can definitely notice the different and it proper strips you back to a basic skincare routine 1 careful though I got my brows waxed and ended up with skin burns because of the retinoids

anyway back to truff - still on 184k even with this new competition…
I second this, tried it because the sign up offer was great and my skin is the best it’s been in ages

Reactions: 8
I second this, tried it because the sign up offer was great and my skin is the best it’s been in ages
I've been using it for over a year and my skin is amazing, I was shocked myself when I took progress pictures, I used to have crows feet and now I don't and my skin proper glows.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.