Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not normal is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hit the deck when I read someone say “look at them nipples let me play with them” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but truffs still a homophobic racist bleep
I like a bit of Pablo Schreiber myself, but I’m not on heat, on the internet, talking about ‘climbing him like a tree’ or ‘sitting in his lap and wiggling,’ like wtf??!

I didn’t know such threads existed on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's in that Lacy place all her rings on , that snide Apple Watch metal strap & those manky nails. She's walking the streets holding bags of dog tit wearing the overalls before she goes in ! Just vile.
I work in a hospital the matrons won't have anyone in clinical areas with anything elbows down , only a plain metal wedding band. That's right too for a sterile & hygiene environment. Honestly anyone who goes near her for aesthetics need their heads testing. She is manky.
You can report a nurse out and about in her uniform / scrubs yet she is walking around holding actual tit in hers. It's madness.

Reactions: 21
I like a bit of Pablo Schreiber myself, but I’m not on heat, on the internet, talking about ‘climbing him like a tree’ or ‘sitting in his lap and wiggling,’ like wtf??!

I didn’t know such threads existed on Tattle 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 or straddling him on the sun lounger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Truff trying to seduce Delo by telling him she’ll throw him against the wall like spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not an influencer or rep or anything 😂 but I’ve been using body shop drops of youth for the last fortnight and I’m starting to see an improvement in my skin, no dry bits (usual for this time of year), foundation is going on better and it feels much smoother.

Wonder if Kate has ever thought about being a body shop rep 🫠 something to add to her portfolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On that live today she said she was on a course, everyone’s going to love it. But she won’t be putting it on instagram once she’s doing it. She wants to keep it privet.

Is she messing?? Every man and his dog does aesthetics now how does she plan on getting clients.

She knows she’s tit at it and will get the arse ripped out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can report a nurse out and about in her uniform / scrubs yet she is walking around holding actual tit in hers. It's madness.
I worked in a cafe when I was younger and we weren’t allowed to wear our uniform in or out of work for hygiene. And that was just serving coffee cakes and paninis. Bet her scrubs haven’t been washed in weeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping not normal behaviour is it. Someone said they want him to duck them up against the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and someone wants to play with his nipples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if he's got long burger nips like his twin sister (remember when she described them as being long wtf 🙈🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not an influencer or rep or anything 😂 but I’ve been using body shop drops of youth for the last fortnight and I’m starting to see an improvement in my skin, no dry bits (usual for this time of year), foundation is going on better and it feels much smoother.

Wonder if Kate has ever thought about being a body shop rep 🫠 something to add to her portfolio.
Thanks troll been wanting to try the drops of youth 🥰

Truffs aesthetics uniform will have been festering in her dirty washing basket for 3 weeks+ and then have gravy down the front while she’s injecting lips 👄 lovely

Reactions: 6
On that live today she said she was on a course, everyone’s going to love it. But she won’t be putting it on instagram once she’s doing it. She wants to keep it privet.

Is she messing?? Every man and his dog does aesthetics now how does she plan on getting clients.

She knows she’s tit at it and will get the arse ripped out of her
Troll, she’s already booked up to 2020

• Haha
Everhtime she puts jeans on she says "I never wear jeans since having Olive" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Truffs aesthetics uniform will have been festering in her dirty washing basket for 3 weeks+ and then have gravy down the front while she’s injecting lips 👄 lovely
Another drops of youth lover here 🙌🏻
I Definitely recommend it 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

She looks like the type to have gravy for breakfast

• Haha
I worked in a cafe when I was younger and we weren’t allowed to wear our uniform in or out of work for hygiene. And that was just serving coffee cakes and paninis. Bet her scrubs haven’t been washed in weeks
My staff are not allowed to wear there aprons out side work it's bit hygienic 🥴

Reactions: 10
Shut up did she !!!! This gets even funnier , how is she going to get any work 🤣🤣
Maybe she's going to operate under a pseudonym to try and stay under the radar. She should know by now we will find out 🕵🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shut up did she !!!! This gets even funnier , how is she going to get any work 🤣🤣
Maybe she's going to operate under a pseudonym to try and stay under the radar. She should know by now we will find out 🕵🏼‍♀️🤣
She be advertising on tiktok wonder how long before BigO is exploited on there

Reactions: 3
72B8962C-6D7C-44C3-A285-06BC3A43BEB8.png
This ad just came up on my Facebook and they’ve used the make ups as the main pic 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.