Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gigi someone said they went him to throw her against the wall like spaghetti when you're checking it's cooked. They're not right 🤣🤣🤣
Christ man they’re deffo all eternally single or in sexless marriages 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those nails aren't growing fast.you scruffy tight witch it's because you haven't blagged a freebie Biab nail infil & haven't had them done in about 6 weeks,They've been knocking me sick for weeks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im off to the Haaland thread for a laugh. Also I asked in last thread but too late towards the end does anyone know any other anon IG viewers cos mines not working 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im off to the Haaland thread for a laugh. Also I asked in last thread but too late towards the end does anyone know any other anon IG viewers cos mines not working 👎
I use https://instastories.watch/
Lots of the others have been taken down by the looks of it

Someone said he's in the prawn category and I am crying. Surely these ladies just like that he's tall and toned. SURELY. Kate doesn't even belong in prawn category haha
Showing my age...but what's the prawn category?

Reactions: 5
When she put that raw mince in the water, Jesus Christ, my stomach turned. Honestly couldn’t even bring myself to make dinner last night, I had to make a toastie.
Troll. Olive loves boiled mince served with cold new potatoes cooked an hour before the rest of the dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You know she was banging on about a hair product that shes tried but really didn't like, so won't share it. Surely a good influencer would share the info so people don't waste money etc in these hard times etc.....
Then that made me thing, you know when she reads here and we suggest things to each other, do you think she's like ooooh ill have to tried that "my trolls recommended this wonder water"!!!!

PS it probably was the wonder water haha
Omg I used the wonder water for the first time yesterday and it's amazing 😍 also taking biotin as recommended by the troll influencers 💥

Only thing kate influences me to do is not to buy anything off any brands she works with 🙏❤

Troll. Olive loves boiled mince served with cold new potatoes cooked an hour before the rest of the dinner.
It's her favourite 🫒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey trolinfluncers 🤣 does anyone know anyone who do that spmu foundation? I feel like I’m aging fast 🤣🤣🤣🤣 help a girl out 🙈

Reactions: 2
Gigi someone said they went him to throw her against the wall like spaghetti when you're checking it's cooked. They're not right 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping not normal behaviour is it. Someone said they want him to duck them up against the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and someone wants to play with his nipples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The fact that she is attending a clinical course with those dirty long unsafe and unhygienic nails tells you all you need to know about her professionalism & it tells you a lot about that Lacy Training place for allowing it ! Disgusting !!!!

Reactions: 40
Be lovely having those filthy nails with Olive’s tit under them coming towards your face with a needle 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that she is attending a clinical course with those dirty long unsafe and unhygienic nails tells you all you need to know about her professionalism & it tells you a lot about that Lacy Training place for allowing it ! Disgusting !!!!
I saw a taxi advertising that lacy aesthetics training outside the royal when I was on my lunch, she must be making a bit through gullible twits like Kate to be advertising that much

Reactions: 11
Be lovely having those filthy nails with Olive’s tit under them coming towards your face with a needle 🤮🤮
Can't have long nails or wear nail polish as a healthcare PROFESSIONAL but sound when injecting peoples faces.....make it make sense

Reactions: 27
Can't have long nails or wear nail polish as a healthcare PROFESSIONAL but sound when injecting peoples faces.....make it make sense
She's in that Lacy place all her rings on , that snide Apple Watch metal strap & those manky nails. She's walking the streets holding bags of dog tit wearing the overalls before she goes in ! Just vile.
I work in a hospital the matrons won't have anyone in clinical areas with anything elbows down , only a plain metal wedding band. That's right too for a sterile & hygiene environment. Honestly anyone who goes near her for aesthetics need their heads testing. She is manky.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve had to go and look at this Haaland thread; I’m 7 posts in and thinking ‘this is a pisstake isn’t it? They can’t be serious.’

These people are definitely virgins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve had to go and look at this Haaland thread; I’m 7 posts in and thinking ‘this is a pisstake isn’t it? They can’t be serious.’

These people are definitely virgins.
Not normal is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hit the deck when I read someone say “look at them nipples let me play with them” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but truffs still a homophobic racist bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.