Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute brass neck you’d have to have to sit and shove food down your neck then walk out without paying. Don’t care if the restaurant gifted it you’d still try and pay wouldn’t you, especially now when loads of places are struggling.
I don't understand how she gets free meals doses she ring up and ask for them🤔🥴😒🙄😲

Reactions: 15
I don't understand how she gets free meals doses she ring up and ask for them🤔🥴😒🙄😲
I hope not, imagine ringing somewhere and asking for a free meal!? Wouldn’t do it even if I was on my arse. They probably asked her to post in exchange for a free meal to drum up business.

Reactions: 21
Looks like no more date days at this gaff for you, Truff

It’s still open when I look?
Why would you travel for an hour or more for a pub lunch? More to the point what the duck was a pub in Peover doing gifting her a meal? Im sure they have enough people with oodles of money going in? And their own instahuns/ ‘slebs
I wonder how she pronounced Peover? 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What these free loaders do is see something thhey want and don’t want to pay for it
And send businesses like mine a generic message
Proclaiming a load of bollocks first how they love your brand (even though they don’t follow you 🙄)
Then at the end of their waffling shite all about hoe great they are and how many followers they have they say they would like to collaborate with you for xyz product
They just change the name of the product to whom they are messaging

so basically begging for free stuff
They can’t afford otherwise and try and say it is their job 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Is this pub/restaurant aimed for dog owners? Or is it like "The dog and Gun" etc? If it is aimed at dogs.....wouldn't she have taken her dog? (Or was she the dog)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No more calamari for you big knickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve had the same reply as our poppet from the pub. Hope you can still taste the calamari you homophobic racist, you and your jangler piss poor excuse of a fella won’t be getting any more free scoff from there ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I see she’s advertising those tacky scrunchies made by drug dealer’s girlfriend Naomi Clarke. She has a thread on here herself

Reactions: 15
Sky High Maybelline is the one that was chatted about on here. I was influenced and have never looked back!
I'm down to using all the little sample mascaras I've hoarded over the last god knows how long, I'm going to give this a go, thanks for the rec!

Reactions: 10
Why would you travel for an hour or more for a pub lunch? More to the point what the duck was a pub in Peover doing gifting her a meal? Im sure they have enough people with oodles of money going in? And their own instahuns/ ‘slebs
I wonder how she pronounced Peover? 😝
Defo “Pee. Over.” What a biff! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a so greedy. I couldn’t imagine driving an hour or however long just to cadge a free dinner, couldn’t even imagine walking down the street to a local and not paying for my meal it’s so embaraaaasssing. I wonder what she says to the hostess and wait staff - “oh I was invited here for a free meal?” It makes me cringe even thinking of having to do that 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 27
What these free loaders do is see something thhey want and don’t want to pay for it
And send businesses like mine a generic message
Proclaiming a load of bollocks first how they love your brand (even though they don’t follow you 🙄)
Then at the end of their waffling shite all about hoe great they are and how many followers they have they say they would like to collaborate with you for xyz product
They just change the name of the product to whom they are messaging

so basically begging for free stuff
They can’t afford otherwise and try and say it is their job 🙄
You’ve nailed it there. The business I work for gets absolutely loads of these messages worded exactly this way!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hopefully we will get some in the wild photos today- her friends ar ethe best trolls ever. Hopefully she will be hungover (jaw sticking out like Jimmy hill chin)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry not sorry. She’s an absolute fat bleep bumming meals from restaurants who are probably struggling due to business rates/costs increasing. “Oh but I’m helping them get exposure. It’s my job” duck off are ya. You’re just lining your fat gullet. Do better and say “thank you kindly but there’s starving children in this country. Could you please donate the cost of a meal to a food bank if you must insist”

• Heart
Reactions: 53

It’s still open when I look?
Don’t know how she has the brass neck to keep going to these places and events knowing gone well they are going to find out she’s homophobic and racist and never be allowed back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry not sorry. She’s an absolute fat bleep bumming meals from restaurants who are probably struggling due to business rates/costs increasing. “Oh but I’m helping them get exposure. It’s my job” duck off are ya. You’re just lining your fat gullet. Do better and say “thank you kindly but there’s starving children in this country. Could you please donate the cost of a meal to a food bank if you must insist”
This 👏 👏 👏
Ten times this 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So her living room turned into a cinema room, then into a fliming room; then the lean to into a living room, but she now does most of her fliming in there ??! She burns my brains out, the creased up mess that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.