Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought that bperfect 10 second tan 3 weeks ago while on offer in Superdrug. Went to use it tonight and it has turned bleeping green already!! 🤬 cheap nasty shite and she uses the make up on brides 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Iron your bleeping clothes Kate
Jesus Christ - she makes the pigeon woman from home alone look well put together

bet those Dino stomper sad act trainers bleeping reek too - chances of her having a matching, clean pair of trainers socks is unlikely let’s face it
D02E17BA-A75A-44F6-953C-2AB0BE2557BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I tried calamari for the first time last week and honest to god I could’ve shat for wales the next day! FYI my trolls…It was the best I ever had 😂😆🤣
Always a bonus when you get the wildies, think of the weight loss troll. FYI my favourite. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just cant WAIT for her to come across some of those interior accounts she pissed off when delo was using those images now she is in the interior world hahahaha. Absolute PR nightmare for that furniture company.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s still open when I look?
her own page, not the interiors one. Wonder if she's been getting messages from some of troll accounts that regularly post on mezs page? I'm sure there'll be a rant about it soon.

Reactions: 12
her own page, not the interiors one. Wonder if she's been getting messages from some of troll accounts that regularly post on mezs page? I'm sure there'll be a rant about it soon.
Sorry, I thought you meant the business page. Imagine having to go private a few days after going in to business with someone. What was this girl thinking?! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It'll be a set up by them both if not just by truff. Blag troll messages etc....up engagement......blah blah blah.
I am sofa.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Trolls, can any of you help me! I have her last thread pinned to the top of the page and I can’t figure out how to unpin it. I can only presume I’ve done something while having a couple of Aperol Spritz and my fingers maybe slipped after putting a hair mask in. Does anyone know how I unpin the bison’s thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trolls, can any of you help me! I have her last thread pinned to the top of the page and I can’t figure out how to unpin it. I can only presume I’ve done something while having a couple of Aperol Spritz and my fingers maybe slipped after putting a hair mask in. Does anyone know how I unpin the bison’s thread?
Oh same!!!) It's doing my head in. I tried to un-watch it but it's still there. Hopefully someone knows.

Reactions: 3
Oh same!!!) It's doing my head in. I tried to un-watch it but it's still there. Hopefully someone knows.
I unwatched it too. Maybe it’s at the top for everyone. I just thought it was something I’d done!

Reactions: 4
Squid are bottom feeders, they eat the excreted tit of all the decent tasting fish, and any other crap on the sea bed. There ain’t nowt fancy about calamari, you may as well be eating the rim of a Durex 😂
My stomach just literally turned 🤮 grim

Reactions: 5
The absolute brass neck you’d have to have to sit and shove food down your neck then walk out without paying. Don’t care if the restaurant gifted it you’d still try and pay wouldn’t you, especially now when loads of places are struggling.

Reactions: 34
The absolute brass neck you’d have to have to sit and shove food down your neck then walk out without paying. Don’t care if the restaurant gifted it you’d still try and pay wouldn’t you, especially now when loads of places are struggling.
It was a day date troll with her Delo- cant even pay for their own dates. Well she won’t be going back- she never does. Also clearly and hour drive to fill their faces!

Reactions: 15
Was a matter of time she was messging restaurants again for free food its had been a while!!

Cant wait for the day a restaurant outs her and posts her message refusing to give the racist free food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.