Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which pictures as she crop 🤔

I don't even think they want to see makeup 😕
Erm, her make up is just random crap thrown at her face, bold of you to assume it’s anything else
Crap questionable makeup yes

but she does have makeup in her username so people obviously follow expecting to see just that. Yet here she is showing off olive swimming and interior stuff, so explains my posts of why she continues to lose followers

Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to prove she’s skinny she would bend herself backwards to get the angle even though we seen her 3x the size on tik tok yesterday 🙄 if you are that desperate to be skinny go on a bleeping diet
Iron your bleeping clothes Kate
Jesus Christ - she makes the pigeon woman from home alone look well put together

bet those Dino stomper sad act trainers bleeping reek too - chances of her having a matching, clean pair of trainers socks is unlikely let’s face it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been hanging out my arse all day 🍻🤮 and ate my body weight in food and have thoroughly enjoyed myself on here. I didn't find kate til about thread 5 so I've been reading from thread 1 and it's absolute fuckin gold 🤣🤣 never knew she was one of them covid bellends like Sam Smith crying in their nice homes because they're locked down. Never thought she could make me cringe anymore than I already did but here we are... fantastic to see where it all started. Marvellous work trolls 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Neglects the child's privacy by sharing her in a swim nappy to 185k strangers....
Neglects the child by driving, then having a drink....
What a crappy thing to do.
Why is every time they go out together a date? I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is every time they go out together a date? I don’t get it.
She needs to claim they are a date because let’s face it he never actually takes her out he never says to her let’s go for dinner the only way she gets him out is a gifted meal or with olive just proves he doesn’t actually like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So you’ve allegedly spent your life travelling the seven seas, eating a drinking the finest food around the werldd but the best calamari you’ve ever had are frozen squid rings from a local pub…. They probably have the same supplier as spoons she’s a fraud.
244BAAB4-F18B-466F-8334-DB893B013A4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lord I am cringing. Imagine going from relatively well known brand collabs to some gaff in Cheshire for your “gifted”. She’ll be gobbling up a gifted Philpotts dog tit sandwich next and telling us how delicious it is. “Better than Maxy’s Matt said”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I’ve got so much to say this afternoon cos my little reason is at his mates and I’ve got time to kill and mooch on Tatle!!!

1) why is that child swimming in just a nappy and her hair all over the place like a weird little gypsy? Don’t swimming schools have rules? Like you must have your hair tied back and surely you must wear a bleeding cozzie?!

2) Kate you are a fat pisshead

3) why do they always go on a pure long haul drive just for food? There r loads of nice restaurants on the Wirral or thru the tunnel in town? Is it cos she knows she’ll be seen in the wild? Or is she trying to keep up with the Jones’?

4) howling at arl fat arse selling sofas hahaha okay hun!

And finally… what was that boss mazzy everyone was recommending? My Charlotte Tilbury one has ran out and im not spending that much again haha!

oh and 5) Kate you stink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So they have driven for an hour AND bevvied there. Scumbags. That child isn't safe with them two dumb dumbs

Reactions: 25
Why do none of these brands etc that gift her crap actually check her out before letting her advertise them? Isn’t it like business 101? Checkout who your dealing with beforehand?
🙄

Reactions: 18
FREE MEAL pair or actual bums. Day Date er no love it was another freebie. Matt doesn't wanna spend any time with you love he just likes the freebie.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
@Noseyscouser82 I love soap and glory thick and fast mascara and I’ve tried a lot over the years, and this is my fave. It’s not that expensive either.

Going back to KHM, I read this before. Like another poster said earlier, hardly anyone is buying furniture as we’re in a cost of living crisis. why is she always so far behind any trends?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look what the editing has done to the strip of panelling 😂 How could she not of noticed that?! It’s bendier than the parabolica turn at Monza
Wow!
Why does she only have cycling short on one leg? And why does she have dots all on her leg as if she has some WERID rash????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep eating the best calamari’s in the world … and I’m just here with my mediocre ones?!? Are hers trained before they’re cooked… Or dusted in gold? duck off Kate ya scab!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.